• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

one2unite slaps his own face LEFT & RIGHT again & again

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is ironical but sadly true. But it is nothing personal. I have to address how after all these long years some morons can not learn and kept repeating the same mistakes and got no progress under famiLEE LEEgime. I had to screw these morons to hope that they improve.:p

These morons kept living in a myth of MIGHTY LKy - for their own whole life time. Regardless of how others, not just myself have clearly illustrated that LKy is a paper tiger coward and fragile pussy, these moron still live in the same myths and try to convince others of the same mighty LKy myth.

Not just from moron one2unite, but many many morons. The myths includes childish theories that someone are LKy's agents. Initially, morons had tried to say that Dr CSJ was an agent of LKy, based on such history that Mr. Chiam See Tong etc split off from SDP & other childish theories.

The theories gets more funny when it came to me. one2unite had conflicted himself and slapped his own face from left to right and then from right to left, in that, he said I could fuck the famiLEE LEEgime in many ways and not get sued / charged, then on the contrary, he said that famiLEE LEEgime charged me with some others with some frivolous & vexatious lame charges.

The morons didn't even realize that it is self-contradiction.

So I fucked LKy and the chicken ran away without feathers some how indicates that I was LKy's agent? So how come when I just filmed TBT at parliament they charged me also indicates that I was agent? Does these contradiction make any sense? So please tell old dog thief LKy what he have to do to cover up his AGENTS? Charge or no charge? :eek::confused::biggrin:

This fact only clearly show that famiLEE LEEgime is hopeless, not that they were powerful nor smart nor mighty.

They dare not touch the tougher brute attacks which I gave to them, and they try to include me in a number of lame frivolous & vexatious cases which are just within their own political limitations - which the LEEgime could just afford and manage.

These lame soft attacks which I always deem as too civilized and too mild for myself to take part are what the famiLEE LEEgime can file charges. Many activists they can afford to charge, because publicity showing such mild oppositions to the public is what the famiLEE LEEgime can still afford, and they think they can use it to continue their own MIGHTY MYTH that they can impose oppressive rules on those who oppose them.

When you fucked LKy and famiLEE LEEgime above the limit that they could afford to show to the public through their 154th, that is what they will act blind and ignore. If you exceeded what was done by e.g. Mr. Gopalan, they can not afford. LEEgime could afford to charge Mr. Gopalan, because he attacked only Berlinda Ang, and he let off LKy, his attack on Berlinda Ang was not sufficiently linked to LKy, as he suggested that Berlinda Ang tired to protect LKy instead of showing how LKy was hiding like a pussy behind the Kangaroo and yet act tough when he is indeed a chicken.

famiLEE LEEgime decided that what Mr. Gopalan wrote is within what they could afford to draw public attention to, because Mr. Gopalan did NOT cause sufficient damages to famiLEE. The bastards decided to scarify Berlinda Ang, even though they claimed that they were defending the judiciary. Actually, they were only trying to put a myth out that they still have some muscles to protect their interests.

Dumb one2unite also build some self contradiction unknowingly about weather I support SDP or not. To this moron again, if he could prove weather I support or don't support, he will suggest that I was agent of his MIGHTY LKy, he don't care weather he is cross slapping his own face left and right with self-conflicting theories.

Why is LKy so big to him? Why is even SDP so big to him?

LKy is nothing more that just one of the selfish greedy cowards that I am attacking globally. SDP is nothing more than just one of the oppositions here, I have generally supported any organization / groups / individual who will fight against greed, selfishness, exploitation, corrupt and bully. Not just limited to SDP or RP. But I won't comply with limitations of Human Rights & Democracy principles. This is my unchanged policy towards any organization / individual all the while. I supported Mr. JBJ, but I don't agree that he should pay a single cent to famiLEE LEEgime, but when he asked me to help, I called people to donate to him, knowing that he will use the money to pay the bastards off. The bastards don't deserve a single cent, however, Mr. JBJ deserve our support.

I supported fights against Myanmar military junta, Burmese protesting outside embassy. I supported hunger-strike and protest outside Malaysian High Commission for HINDRAF 5. I did my own unique supports to e.g. Mr. Gopalan, I support protests in Thailand and Taiwan which few in Singapore are supporting. But morons here GATECRASHed my cyber-activities in order to come and claim that I GATECRASHed other activities - similarly again without realizing their own self-contradictions and self-slapping in their own faces. Very ironically. :wink::rolleyes::cool:

But again, not personal. I don't come and attack these people who are in some ways fighting against the famiLEE LEEgime. However, I must point out the myths they are living in, I must show them that they are in serious serious of self-conflicts and they are wrongly affecting others to believe in same myths, and live in such pathetic limitations - how can they fight famiLEE LEEgime this way? I had given so much supports & helps to these people just because they are fighting famiLEE LEEgime, but few could give me some support because I am actually too far ahead of most of them.

Sadly, due to ego, some of them had tried to justify their own obvious limitations by claiming that those far ahead of themselves were actually agents of MIGHTY LKy. They must come to realization that they themselves are suffering serious limitations of myopic sights and chicken guts, they must admit the truth before they have any chance to improve. Citing childish LKy agent theories will only further bury themselves and bog in their own craps forever and can not improve nor make positive advances.

The road ahead is long although famiLEE LEEgime is falling apart, because we need to move ahead passing the ruins of famiLEE LEEgime. Dig yourselves up from your won craps morons and pick your chicken feathers up, don't leave them behind like the famiLEE LEEgime. :wink::biggrin::rolleyes:

I had always avoided to attack those who are against famiLEE LEEgime, and I don't like to sink to their levels to argue in lame standards and myths with them. But this time, for the sake of progress I have kick their butts out of the craps that they stuck within. I hope get can get pass the corpse of MIGHTY LKy and move forward. The only "agents" I can see are these morons helping LKy to sustain the myths and flasehood. :wink: