• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

One-way trip to Mars prohibited in Islam

Annihilation

Alfrescian
Loyal
1903876462e068ad6a1d2ca4b5fda086949a4d03.jpeg

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
On a side note, the notion that the Mars-One project will take off, so to speak, is highly improbable.

If you look at what they have done so far, its just sketches on paper and nothing firm has been developed or made. I see no actual evidence of physics nor actual solid design cases on how the transport craft will actually get them there, nor living conditions....etc. They just ask for money and that's just what they want.

So in essence, they are just getting donations and paying themselves, basically (and hopefully they are actually doing that) to dream of someday reaching mars.

The Islamic authorities need not be overly concerned.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Before deciding on travel to Mars, better check if there is a Halal certified restaurant there, Martians may not cater to religious needs.

Cheers!

ZorrorroZ

Alfrescian
Loyal
ASSUMING THIS IS A LEGIT PROJECT:
1. If it is a one way trip, I guess they should also be planning for procreation, otherwise sooner or later the
inhabitants would just die out, and all the investment wasted.
2. Thus, there should be similar numbers of men and women who should make the trip, and who are compatible with one another.
3. It should include medical personnel and facilities, so that birthing and raising of future generations of Martians can be adequately catered for.

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Before deciding on travel to Mars, better check if there is a Halal certified restaurant there, Martians may not cater to religious needs.

Cheers!

.... very contradicting, God created the whole world as their religion believe.. why cannot go???

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What does the Fatwa means by “There is a possibility that an individual who travels to planet Mars may not be able to remain alive there, and is more vulnerable to death.”??

I thought everything is based on Allah's will? If Allah wants them to die, even they stay at home eat nasi lemak, they will also die. If Allah don't want them to die, then even if they go to Mars or Pluto, they will not die?

I don't understand this fatwa.