• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

One thing Lee Kuan Yew did well

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
He ordered the NParks to plant trees and other greenery throughout the island so we citizens can enjoy nature and fresh air.

We should be grateful to him for this. He could have ignored us peasants and enjoyed his life in the Istana and at Oxley Road.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u know nowadays whenever i go out and see the cockroaches and trashes faces and smell the overwhelming b.o. and hear the sounds of chao ni ma and tagalog,my heart wants sing with joy and i want to go running on the hills and dancing and shouting......

thank you Lee Kuan Yew and PAP!!!!

[video=youtube;i9uYcjpTO7I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9uYcjpTO7I[/video]

Last edited:

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
All years of fresh air advantages will be negated when our neighbors keep slashing and burning their trees.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He ordered the NParks to plant trees and other greenery throughout the island so we citizens can enjoy nature and fresh air.

We should be grateful to him for this. He could have ignored us peasants and enjoyed his life in the Istana and at Oxley Road.

I believe there were more trees and secondary forest in the past, before the pappies had cut them down to build more concrete crap. :rolleyes:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

bloody fool...........

1) cost money to maintain the trees.......

2) bird poop.........

3) old trees collapse eventually, crushing parked cars and any passengers inside.......

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Gecko was the one who loves and wanted the greenery. NPark very big fuck. NEA and MND can fuck one side.