• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

One Sing Dollar is 2.62 Ringgits..... Used to be on par.....

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not familiar with the Malaysian healthcare system.
If a Sporean were to go to their hospitals would theyonly have to pay the same RM$1 that Malaysians pay :confused:

I believe tourists pay normal price.. When me and my colleagues were posted to Malaysia late last year, my company under Malaysian health laws were required to buy for us health insurance plan..

That is required under Malaysian law for foreign workers and that insurance could be used to pay for hospital fees at a discounted price..

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seemingly, it's against malaysia ringgit, we are strong but against other, we are weak. Our inflation quite high, so actually, i also dun know and confused. Maybe malaysia got an inflation problem.

Maybe many malaysian park their money in sinkie?
One thing I know. Thai baht and RM value at about 1:10 over 40 years.

Last edited:

AttilaTheHun

Alfrescian
Loyal
720x240xsgd-myr-exchange-rates-history-chart-7-day.png.pagespeed.ic.6sp5Q6e44C.webp

MYR - Malaysian Ringgit
Region: Asia
Sub-Unit: 1 Ringgit = 100 sen
Symbol: RM
The Malaysian ringgit is the currency of Malaysia. It is divided into 100 sen.The word ringgit means "jagged" in Malay and was originally used to refer to the serrated edges of silver Spanish dollars which circulated widely in the area during the Portuguese colonial era.

Todays rate : 1.00 SGD = 2.62 MYR

AnothervPAP IB trying to glorify the MIW.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe many malaysian park their money in sinkie?
One thing I know. Thai baht and RM value at about 1:10 over 40 years.

Spore banks give lower interest rates than the neighbouring countries.

I can see some Indonesians doing that but for Malaysians they can have better alternatives like buying property.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Seemingly, it's against malaysia ringgit, we are strong but against other, we are weak. Our inflation quite high, so actually, i also dun know and confused. Maybe malaysia got an inflation problem.

Others example????