• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Once again this is what daft low life sinkies Vote for: MRT break down again.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
12045524_1650711845147000_7810742390798785212_o.jpg

low life shit losers deserve it.

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
sad to say............MRT breakdowns are the least of our worries............but still hoping for massive super-long breakdowns though............bad news like this is sweet music to my ears............

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course these Sinkie are DAFT.

Or else why would they be taking the MRT... like the TS?

I bet TS will come in and say, he also do not take the MRT but drive a MERC! LoLoLoLoLOLOLoL

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Potong Pasir had voted for the opposition, some might have suspected some saboing by the PAP:p

However since PP voted for the PAP, it's just a case of the "lesser mortals" experiencing the usual inferior PAP brand. :biggrin:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Charles was right about singkies being lesser mortals thought I prefer to call them cows. Kenna tekan from pap n still vote for them..to even contemplate singkies as mortals is soo insulting. Mortals will not vote for more screwing. I hope mrt breaks down more often. Singkies voted for the gahmen tat allowed it to happen.
If Potong Pasir had voted for the opposition, some might have suspected some saboing by the PAP:p

However since PP voted for the PAP, it's just a case of the "lesser mortals" experiencing the usual inferior PAP brand. :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkies are lucky. it's only an inconvenience. where i am, i'm still waiting for the station to be built.......for the past 16 years. i welcum a minor inconvenience anytime.