• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Once again, I am in the minority of Singaporeans

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
6EC36C08-C8CF-43B4-BC27-1DFA8AEB9EFD.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Published15 NOVEMBER, 2018

SINGAPORE — If the Government had not stepped in with measures in July to cool the property market such that there are now signs of moderation, property prices would have surged ahead, possibly going up by 10 to 15 per cent, National Development Minister Lawrence Wong said.

Explaining the rationale behind the cooling measures on Thursday (Nov 15) at an industry anniversary dinner organised by the Real Estate Developers’ Association of Singapore (Redas), Mr Wong stressed that the Government cannot take its eyes off the property market.

“Let me be very clear. The Government cannot and will not take a hands-off attitude to the property cycle. So there should not be any surprise when we intervene in the market.”

While Mr Wong recognised that some developers might disagree, preferring a “complete laissez faire situation” of letting “the market run its own course”, he reminded the audience that the Government’s perspective is that intervention is necessary to prevent property bubbles from forming and to achieve a stable property market, in order to benefit the majority of Singaporeans in the long term.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not you ccb Malaysians and I don’t understand what shit you talking. Anyway shame on you ccb Malaysians bullying good Singaporean woman.
I share @glockman views on cows, ccb Malaysians are the same. The only good ones are the dead ones indeed as I have met ZERO good Malaysians. Only thieves slanderers harassers todate. Shame on you ccb Malaysians!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
But that is a real contradictory statement,,,,because the pap has always wanted property prices to keep on increasing,,,as they say, the skies the limit
Obviously they are worried after what happened to Najib for them to clamp down a market that is just recovering and no overheating.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously they are worried after what happened to Najib for them to clamp down a market that is just recovering and no overheating.
Pap copying Parkatan that’s now all about listening to the voice of the people and hdb sinkies are always complaining on private property prices.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
But wont that piss off existing property buyers...no point buying property if it does not continue increasing in value....and Singkieland is a very small market...demand will always outstrip supply

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
But wont that piss off existing property buyers...no point buying property if it does not continue increasing in value....and Singkieland is a very small market...demand will always outstrip supply
Obviously pap did the maths and know 80% or 90% hdb sinkies’ votes matter more to them. It has been like that all this while, for many years private property area got no upgrading until hdb upgrading mostly done.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously pap did the maths and know 80% or 90% hdb sinkies’ votes matter more to them. It has been like that all this while, for many years private property area got no upgrading until hdb upgrading mostly done.

If that is the case, all HDB should go enbloc and Lawrence Wong was an idiot to deny it. But alot of countries,,,China, HK etc, most flats are lease hold. In ah tiong land,,,flats are 60 years only and after that its yr problem,,the ah tiongs accept it. And I am starting to think alot of singkies are also accepting of 99 years and that is it,,,however the ones who are not happy are those that bought the 1 million bucks HDB etc,,they are the ones who will KPKB unless they have accepted the fact that soon it will be Zero value

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If that is the case, all HDB should go enbloc and Lawrence Wong was an idiot to deny it. But alot of countries,,,China, HK etc, most flats are lease hold. In ah tiong land,,,flats are 60 years only and after that its yr problem,,the ah tiongs accept it. And I am starting to think alot of singkies are also accepting of 99 years and that is it,,,however the ones who are not happy are those that bought the 1 million bucks HDB etc,,they are the ones who will KPKB unless they have accepted the fact that soon it will be Zero value
They would have done so if they have the money for it. Obviously it’s too costly to en bloc all hdbs.