• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Once again Gahmen fuck poor Sinkies

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A nation of sheep deserves a government of wolves. :cool:

Kena makan still must be grateful and say "Thank you for eating me." :wink:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkees have been numbed to the daily farking by Govt.:biggrin:Some just follow the motions with no purpose.:x3:

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
60 % sinkies are fxxx,lol, vote papigs lol,I know many local grads CBL at home,go ask yr parents who they voted

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Silly oppies. If the WP formed the govt they tell u "huh? Izit?" And "as far as they know", they are not aware of any rise in conservancy charges. :rolleyes:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GST hike, property tax hike, Town Council fee hike.....next Minister salary hike.. Poor people gave, rich people took. Will the poor continue to vote for the rich in the coming election? You be the judge.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
GST hike, property tax hike, Town Council fee hike.....next Minister salary hike.. Poor people gave, rich people took. Will the poor continue to vote for the rich in the coming election? You be the judge.
I tot VVvIP say ish to help the Poor?