• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Once again all newly created jobs go to foreigners

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Already say...
Sinki dun want to work
Sinki has mental health problem
Sinki only like Big Tech like Grab and GoJek

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies are dumb sll jobs curated gors to pr,( edp jihu kias which are pr),then rest is from indua,tiongs,Myanmar, cb ,siniies all still blur

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope they notice this cos local graduates sitting at home,why I know,cos may company practices these,cos mgr slo Malaysians, they keep jiuhu kias fresh m sack local kids,lol,karma,their parents ask for it,n in another way is pap try to tell that parents ask for it cos they never raise their kids prioerky

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now slowly all revealed our corrupted MPs enjoying high life ,big nose say they busy fuck him busy taking g money n fucking women,fuck teo cb, jobs created dll goes to foreigners n PR,esp jiuhu kia,cb

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
At times is no choice.
Saw a big ads placed in front of a very popular Chinese restaurant and all the positions listed min starting 3.5k from waitress mgt trainee to 6.4k for managers.
They dare to put the big big sign board in front of the crowded entrance with many many many many packed like sardine customers.
This type of job only foreigner will take even salary 6.4k as it will mean your life will belong to the restaurant once you sign on dotted lines.
Do you want it ? I guess not.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
At times is no choice.
Saw a big ads placed in front of a very popular Chinese restaurant and all the positions listed min starting 3.5k from waitress mgt trainee to 6.4k for managers.
They dare to put the big big sign board in front of the crowded entrance with many many many many packed like sardine customers.
This type of job only foreigner will take even salary 6.4k as it will mean your life will belong to the restaurant once you sign on dotted lines.
Do you want it ? I guess not.
And I believe the restaurant can pay 6.4k simply because their business is too good and they need slaves to drive autopilot for the boss.
Are you stupid enough to take the bait?