• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

On your wedding day you saw your wife hug another guy. What will you do

foreveralonetanyakchin

Alfrescian
Loyal
before the wedding ceremony starts, you saw your wife hugging another guy at a corner.

She tell the guy that she can don't marry you and marry him. The guy say no, he prefer to have extra martial affair with her instead of marry her. He ask her to continue the wedding ceremony with you.

What will you do?

Pretend nothing happen and proceed with the wedding?

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
honestly this kind of girl not worth to be your wife.
even u get to marry her today the next day she hanky panky with another guy.
how long can u endure as a man knowing your wife been screwed by another man and remember now u already married to her and in singapore the law is more favorable to the women charter.
i know it is hard but it is wiser to let her go and find someone better!

i still remember i had a gf and after she saw me she fall in love with me and i didnt know she have a bf (infact she wanted to breakup with her bf but her bf dont want to let her go) well it mean she been seeing two men at the same time. after many months i suspected something fishy then one day out of the blue i just told her "i know what is going on"(i also dont know why i said that lol) and her face change and she told me everything!!.

i got a shock but i stay calm and she still tell me how can i be so calm when i "knew" his gf been sleeping with another man!
that moment my love for her died. well i knew sooner or later she going to break up with me because her bf comes from a rich family who drove sport car and even gave her credit card for her to spent every month while me a very poor man struggling to put food on the table i just a mailroom cum despatch! true enough after afew weeks she show me a huge diamond ring on her finger and she still can tell me her "mom" buy for her and since then slowly we stop seeing each other.

i was very disappointed and i told myself i will find a better women and i found my current wife :smile:
me and my dear wife been married for 16 years now and have a beautiful 6 year old daughter and i able to retired in my early 40s and became a fulltime daddy :smile:
i guess it is a blessing in disguise :smile:

so bro dont give up there so many flower out there show her even without her u can survive!

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be BO LIAO posts this type of story. Things happen in real world. If can't accept just move on. Sooner later you have to die. But why make yourself go through so much of suffering whilst you are alive.
Live life happy and not sad