• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

On this vesak day, please treat yr parents nicely

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Parents should be treated well daily and not just on Vesak day.
my uncle say KNN yes there is only parents that should be closest to anyone whereas spouse can find anyone and children can also produce again with anyone only parents cannot KNN

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Parents should be treated well daily and not just on Vesak day.
my uncle say KNN yes there is only parents that should be closest to anyone whereas spouse can find anyone and children can also produce again with anyone only parents cannot KNN
agree absolutely - and since it's vesak day, those filial sons / dotters can do some merit by visiting and bringing some veg food to pay a visit to their parents in the old folks home :(

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The confucian classic of filial piety has been denounced by the children of cina.

So much for honouring filial piety. Wat a shame!

th

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
We should be treating everyone well daily, not just family members

You have to be kidding there are millions of people in Singapore who don't deserve to be treated well and that starts with the 70% who voted for the PAP.

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
Syed Putra, now that u are done relaxing, can u send me my Food panda order which I ordered for my parents? Haha
m&ds don't work during Ramadan bcos they fast.. after Ramadan they have holiday because they fast for the month...so food delivery drivers have to use ah tiongs n ah nehs n pinoys and indons etc

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have to be kidding there are millions of people in Singapore who don't deserve to be treated well and that starts with the 70% who voted for the PAP.
70% voted for the most expensive brains in the world seeking to extract money from all Singaporeans. The rich becomes richer and the poor poorer. 70% of Singapore must be rich. Long live PAP

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
m&ds don't work during Ramadan bcos they fast.. after Ramadan they have holiday because they fast for the month...so food delivery drivers have to use ah tiongs n ah nehs n pinoys and indons etc

Ahem. Hours ago we ordered food for break fast. The delivery man fm Food Panda was a Sinkie cina.:smile: Not jiuhukia.

Btw nowadays so many cina sinkie also doing food delivery. Fm Redmart to FoodPanda.:smile: