• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

On Facebook, Fuckerberg gets privacy and you get nothing !!

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
The latest Facebook dust-up landed Thursday when TechCrunch revealed that messages sent by the social network's co-founder, Zuckerberg, and other senior executives were remotely deleted by the company. Not just in his inbox -- but the inboxes of his recipients. Anyone who previously received a message from the company co-founder looked, for all intents and purposes, like they were talking to themselves.

Facebook said it was an effort, in the wake of the Sony hack in 2014, to "protect our executives' communications" from breaches, by reducing their message's retention dates.

But it wasn't a one-off incident.

It's the latest in a string of examples of Facebook's lack of regard for its users. BuzzFeed described it best: Facebook has a "two-tier privacy system" that favors its leaders and executives.

The rest of us can, in other words, go to hell.

More at https://www.zdnet.com/google-amp/article/facebook-two-tier-privacy-one-rule-for-zuckerberg/

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I honestly do not understand the outrage against Facebook.

Nobody is forced to use Facebook. The decision to sign up lies with the user and nobody else.

Facebook has nothing on me simply because I do not have a real account. I created one with max privacy settings using my dog's name and photo for the sole purpose of reading stuff on Facebook without that sign in pop up covering half the page.

There is no Facebook app on my phone so no access to my pictures, contacts or txt messages. My access is via my computer through VPN. At the moment I am using a Dutch server so I am bombarded with Eurocentric adverts which mean nothing to me.

If there are two billion idiots in the world who want to use the platform then they have to put up with the consequences of their actions.

Mark Z is running a business. He is not there to protect your privacy. His function is to maximise shareholder value and to do that he has to sell data that he accumulates.

Don't sign up and you won't be a contributer to the database. It's that simple.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I honestly do not understand the outrage against Facebook.

Nobody is forced to use Facebook. The decision to sign up lies with the user and nobody else.

Facebook has nothing on me simply because I do not have a real account. I created one with max privacy settings using my dog's name and photo for the sole purpose of reading stuff on Facebook without that sign in pop up covering half the page.

There is no Facebook app on my phone so no access to my pictures, contacts or txt messages. My access is via my computer through VPN. At the moment I am using a Dutch server so I am bombarded with Eurocentric adverts which mean nothing to me.

If there are two billion idiots in the world who want to use the platform then they have to put up with the consequences of their actions.

Mark Z is running a business. He is not there to protect your privacy. His function is to maximise shareholder value and to do that he has to sell data that he accumulates.

Don't sign up and you won't be a contributer to the database. It's that simple.

That’s not true. They started this worldwide communication platform then they are obliged to have regulations in placed to prevent breaches just like what they did to delete their own emails to protect themselves. Besides protecting data security, they should detect spreading of online falsehoods of users and report to relevant country authorities to deal with the crimins or at least help user to investigate such illegal activities carrying on within their system.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
That’s not true. They started this worldwide communication platform then they are obliged to have regulations in placed to prevent breaches just like what they did to delete their own emails to protect themselves. Besides protecting data security, they should detect spreading of online falsehoods of users and report to relevant country authorities to deal with the crimins or at least help user to investigate such illegal activities carrying on within their system.

Faceboook is an internet platform. They make full disclosure regarding the fact that personal data is collected and shared.

As for falsehoods if you claim that facebook is responsible for ensuring accuracy then I, as mod of this forum, am also responsible for all the falsehoods that YOU spew on a daily basis.

So what should I do with all the wild accusations and other sacrilegious statements that you make?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Faceboook is an internet platform. They make full disclosure regarding the fact that personal data is collected and shared.

As for falsehoods if you claim that facebook is responsible for ensuring accuracy then I, as mod of this forum, am also responsible for all the falsehoods that YOU spew on a daily basis.

So what should I do with all the wild accusations and other sacrilegious statements that you make?

Yes Facebook as media platform should be responsible to take down and prevent spreading of online falsehoods just like media and telecommunications companies have a responsibility to have regulation, active monitoring of crimes and cooperate with government to catch criminals. Now they are making big bucks with zero regulatory and social responsibility!

And mine are not wild accusations when malicious Malaysian did post slandering post in JB forum. I already have people calling from India, Iran and Netherlands and whistling from low class Malaysians and sinkies etc etc. All these are called circumstantial evidence! Also what sacrilegious statements did I make? Malicious Malaysians ganged up with filthy Indians around the world to harm me is a fact. If there is nothing filthy going on why are they calling me?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone who complains about losing their privacy when using Facebook is an absolute twat!

U always have the choice not to use it. If u choose to use it, fuck your privacy! The platform itself is free, what else u want? A hot bath followed by a free blowjob?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes Facebook as media platform should be responsible to take down and prevent spreading of online falsehoods just like media and telecommunications companies have a responsibility to have regulation, active monitoring of crimes and cooperate with government to catch criminals. Now they are making big bucks with zero regulatory and social responsibility!

And mine are not wild accusations when malicious Malaysian did post slandering post in JB forum. I already have people calling from India, Iran and Netherlands and whistling from low class Malaysians and sinkies etc etc. All these are called circumstantial evidence! Also what sacrilegious statements did I make? Malicious Malaysians ganged up with filthy Indians around the world to harm me is a fact. If there is nothing filthy going on why are they calling me?
my uncle say KNN talk like pangsai into toilet bowl. he say you comparing lang jiao fb that nus grad upload sparring video that never hit opponent type with a telco dnd function KNN. he also say KNN you got pay fb protection money or not dare to ask for obligation KNN KNN you thought they owe you 疯福 ah KNN.

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

If I find someone in my forum that is delusional, psychotic, schizophrenic and an absolute lunatic will this forum be held liable for not ensuring that the member concerned gets proper care and treatment?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle also say KNN when you go bank and developer orfit with toilet paper stuck under heel with smear of shit on sole of shoes to do investment they never broom you away if him he kick and broom away KNN KNN.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say KNN talk like pangsai into toilet bowl. he say you comparing lang jiao fb that nus grad upload sparring video that never hit opponent type with a telco dnd function KNN. he also say KNN you got pay fb protection money or not dare to ask for obligation KNN KNN you thought they owe you 疯福 ah KNN.

Auntie say Facebook is not a technology company only but media company. Every media company is responsible to prevent spreading of online falsehoods but your uncle that only know how to KNN and spread malicious falsehoods of me will of course disagree and twist. A thief will agree it is wrong to steal? Of course not. Ownself talking like pangsai into toilet bowl think and accuse others are the same.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I find someone in my forum that is delusional, psychotic, schizophrenic and an absolute lunatic will this forum be held liable for not ensuring that the member concerned gets proper care and treatment?

You should set up a trust fund to help treatment of such illnesses for redemption of your sins due to your forum become a hub to spread malicious falsehoods and post stolen photos of women. Like Facebook you have deliberately allowed your forum to be without any regulation and social responsibility and set up the PM function to allow new clone members to easily and irresponsibly spread malicious falsehoods and ask for stolen photos and videos underground without affecting their original nick reputation.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone who complains about losing their privacy when using Facebook is an absolute twat!

U always have the choice not to use it. If u choose to use it, fuck your privacy! The platform itself is free, what else u want? A hot bath followed by a free blowjob?

That’s very good excuse for technology companies that give people free “opium” and then later tell people addicted to just get lost if cannot afford the loss of privacy when the damage is already done. Like this forum caused me great harm to India and Iran already cannot just tell me to get lost because I need to stay here to defend myself and fight injustice caused by malicious Malaysian uncle that spread malicious falsehoods of me being toilet bowl and whore everywhere in this forum and beyond.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle also say KNN when you go bank and developer orfit with toilet paper stuck under heel with smear of shit on sole of shoes to do investment they never broom you away if him he kick and broom away KNN KNN.

Is this not shit to zhihau? Zhihau only can smell my shit when it’s actually fertilizer to the human soul.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should set up a trust fund to help treatment of such illnesses for redemption of your sins due to your forum become a hub to spread malicious falsehoods and post stolen photos of women. Like Facebook you have deliberately allowed your forum to be without any regulation and social responsibility and set up the PM function to allow new clone members to easily and irresponsibly spread malicious falsehoods and ask for stolen photos and videos underground without affecting their original nick reputation.

And not just the PM function leongsam deliberately have no regulation like Facebook. It also deliberately let criminals run wild like Facebook without even banning them. It’s even worse than Facebook to ban the victim of bullying instead. Leongsam must really set up a huge trust fund for any “siao char bor” in this forum - as the label being given to victim of the perpectuator of lies - to atone his big sins for perpectuating malicious lies while silenced the truths of the victim.

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
And not just the PM function leongsam deliberately have no regulation like Facebook. It also deliberately let criminals run wild like Facebook without even banning them. It’s even worse than Facebook to ban the victim of bullying instead. Leongsam must really set up a huge trust fund for any “siao char bor” in this forum - as the label being given to victim of the perpectuator of lies - to atone his big sins for perpectuating malicious lies while silenced the truths of the victim.
Did you mean:
collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/perpetuate
or:
collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/perpetrate
confused-gif.40552

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boss. Be like u tactic porlumpar pap member.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Perpetuate since leongsam is the owner like Mark Zuckerberg that let evil continue.

I keep banning you but you keep coming back after the ban is over. In order to rid this forum of evil I would have to ban you permanently.