• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

On a Malaysian forum, a military comparison of Singapore vs Indonesia

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But it's true. It's not only Australians. British, Swedes, Canadians, Americans, Germans, Mongols, Koreans, Japanese are worth countless Malays. Even the much poorer Vietnamese, Filipinos and Burmese are worth multiple Malays. There's a reason why every country that's Malay majority is a dirt house full of rubbish, filth and disease. :biggrin:

Don't have to mention so many nationalities lah.. You might as well say you alone is equivalent to 100,000 Mats if you want to inflate your ego and your pea sized brain..

And pls add further that the SAF is the No 1 Army in the region.. Patriotic fucktards like you yearning to praise the PAP and all their organizations but very scared to do so in a Forum like this..

PAP No 1 , SAF No 1... You happy now..???

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Indonesians dare send into Sinkieland a dozen Indocommandos have to face the consequences of our sinusitis afflicted NSF Aikuobing pixelated combat soldiers like those below.....more Indocommandos than that is another story.:biggrin:

How far would I go to defend this Singapore Country Club?......Hmmmm.......Miami is one choice.....The Caribbean would be better! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/eMSPTVApgZs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah, this kind of article is not worth the shit paper its printed on. I can write a better one anytime.
hahaha....of course u can.
empty vessels can spin anything under the sun...
I remembered one did a study on the cost of desalinated water and concluded that it costs $XX per litre.

890aw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't have to mention so many nationalities lah.. You might as well say you alone is equivalent to 100,000 Mats if you want to inflate your ego and your pea sized brain..

And pls add further that the SAF is the No 1 Army in the region.. Patriotic fucktards like you yearning to praise the PAP and all their organizations but very scared to do so in a Forum like this..

PAP No 1 , SAF No 1... You happy now..???

Just saying. We're talking about army personnel and militia here. I have friends from those countries and those in national service.

Well, when it comes to civilian to civilian I've never met a m&d that I didn't feel that I could beat the stuffing off. I remembered me and my Australian friends actually getting into a fight with a gang of them and I felt bad because it was so one-sided. We beat the crap out of the turd skins because those animals were assaulting my mate's girlfriend. Small-dick syndrome jealous because Malay girl go after "Ang Moh" :wink:

Most I've seen seem to be only 5 feet tall and at least a head or two shorter than me. Now common sense that I think militia from those countries, trained, armed and much bigger than I am would have no trouble killing the mats and hanging them on trees.

And I don't praise PAP. I think you people should have some national pride even if you don't like PAP, you should still do it for each other.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just saying. We're talking about army personnel and militia here. I have friends from those countries and those in national service.

Well, when it comes to civilian to civilian I've never met a m&d that I didn't feel that I could beat the stuffing off. I remembered me and my Australian friends actually getting into a fight with a gang of them and I felt bad because it was so one-sided. We beat the crap out of the turd skins because those animals were assaulting my mate's girlfriend. Small-dick syndrome jealous because Malay girl go after "Ang Moh" :wink:

Most I've seen seem to be only 5 feet tall and at least a head or two shorter than me. Now common sense that I think militia from those countries, trained, armed and much bigger than I am would have no trouble killing the mats and hanging them on trees.

And I don't praise PAP. I think you people should have some national pride even if you don't like PAP, you should still do it for each other.

Professional military is different from a conscripted one. You are underestimating the mats.

890aw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Professional military is different from a conscripted one. You are underestimating the mats.

Does Singapore not have a professional military? I find the conscripts in Singapore more impressive than many of the professional mats. Well, it's only natural to look down on mats here. Many who understand Islam where I live feel that they are nothing but cowards and none of them takes them seriously in a fair fight.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Does Singapore not have a professional military? I find the conscripts in Singapore more impressive than many of the professional mats. Well, it's only natural to look down on mats here. Many who understand Islam where I live feel that they are nothing but cowards and none of them takes them seriously in a fair fight.

Talking about cowards, during the Japanese occupation, this man worked as a 'translator' for the Kempeitai, despite not knowing a single word of Japanese:

Lee_Kuan_Yew_ASEAN_Photo.jpg

And this man led his brigade who fought to the last man and his death at the Battle of Pasir Panjang:

Lieutenant Adnan bin Saidi

3873492.jpg
Lieutenant Adnan was born in Kajang, Selangor. During World War II, he led the 1st Infantry Brigade in protecting the area at Pasir Panjang Ridge (now known as Kent Ridge) in the Bukit Chandu (Opium Hill) area on 12 - 14 February 1942.

On 13 February 1942, the Japanese troops attacked Pasir Panjang Ridge. They disguised themselves as Indian soldiers in the British army. They wanted to trick the Malay soldiers so that they could take control of the Pasir Panjang area. However, Lieutenant Adnan saw through their disguises and knew that they were Japanese soldiers. He gave orders to open fire at the disguised Japanese troops.

The Japanese troops, despite many being killed and injured, did not surrender and continued to attack the ridge. More Japanese soldiers soon arrived and joined in the attack. Although Lieutenant Adnan's Malay Regiment was heavily outnumbered, yet Lieutenant Adnan refused to surrendered and urged his soldiers to continue fighting until the end.

Lieutenant Adnan and his soldiers held off the Japanese for two days in spite of running out of food and ammunition. Many of the soldiers from the Malay Regiment were killed during the fierce battle. Lieutenant Adnan himself was shot. Despite his serious injuries, he refused to give up and continued fighting against the Japanese.

Eventually, the battle at Pasir Panjang was lost and Lieutenant Adnan was captured by the Japanese. The Japanese soldiers tied him to a tree and bayoneted him to death. Lieutenant Adnan was only 27 years old when he died. He left behind his wife and two young sons.
Due to his courageous actions at the Battle of Pasir Panjang, Lieutenant Adnan was considered as a War Hero by Malaysians and Singaporeans.​

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's a reason why every country that's Malay majority is a dirt house full of rubbish, filth and disease. :biggrin:

I dunno... Malays are an ethnic minority in Singapore and yet the island city-state is a dirty house full of rubbish, filth and disease.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's moronic to compare military prowess. sg's "archilles' heel" is her geographic proximity to her neighbors, and she's totally exposed on her coastlines. there's no need for her neighbors to invade her militarily. all they have to do is let loose their millions of convicts, criminals and desperadoes, put them on boats and sampans and float them to sg en masse. sg not only would not be able to cope with the massive numbers and humanitarian disaster, she would also incur the wrath of the international community including that of the u.s. (her staunchest ally in the region) if the saf were to start sinking the sampans. even if sg were to sink some, most would get through and create chaos for the infrastructure, population, water and food supplies. not a single bullet to be fired. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

890aw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talking about cowards, during the Japanese occupation, this man worked as a 'translator' for the Kempeitai, despite not knowing a single word of Japanese:

.[/LEFT]

There were many collaborators with the Japanese during WW2 who became ruling members of their newly founded democratic nations. Many went on to lead successful nations. We're of course talking about decades ago. The world was very different then and now.

The reason why we see Muslims as cowards is because of their use of child soldiers, human shields, their atrocious records on women, honor killings, genital mutilations, acts of terror, pogroms and too many to name.

890aw

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dunno... Malays are an ethnic minority in Singapore and yet the island city-state is a dirty house full of rubbish, filth and disease.

But you see, Singapore's living standards are way higher and better than Malaysia's or Indonesia's. It is also much safer. Look at Pattani, that's what happens when Malay Muslims become an ethnic majority in a couple of states where they are nationally a minority.

The reputation of Singapore amongst the world is that it is essentially very clean, orderly, tidy and efficient. Malaysia and Indonesia do not have the same reputation and are seen just like how Asians are seen in general. With few exceptions. Extremely filthy.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There were many collaborators with the Japanese during WW2 who became ruling members of their newly founded democratic nations. Many went on to lead successful nations. We're of course talking about decades ago. The world was very different then and now.

The reason why we see Muslims as cowards is because of their use of child soldiers, human shields, their atrocious records on women, honor killings, genital mutilations, acts of terror, pogroms and too many to name.

few became president and prime minister.

if everyone was like LKY, the world would be lost to nazism and fascism then. he was a traitor and a coward. period.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What sense of national pride you talkin about when the Pappy Scums themselves have sold out this country to the Foreign trash..???

Still do it for each other..???

When war comes, I will do it for the 40% by shooting Pappy Scums and PAP patriotic clowns like you..

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LOL..LOL.. You're very funny.. Last I saw our Commando NS boys who were taking the same bus with me to Changi Village few days ago, I counted 6 of them were wearing spectacles..

Put these boys on the firing line against the Kompasus or any regional commando units, I assure you, they will be wipe out as fast as you ejaculating inside a public toilet masturbating to the false notion that our NS boys are so capable of fighting a war..

And BTW don't expect too much of NS men giving a 100% turn out at their units should there be war.. I can assure you the turn out would be less than 50%..:biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But you see, Singapore's living standards are way higher and better than Malaysia's or Indonesia's. It is also much safer. Look at Pattani, that's what happens when Malay Muslims become an ethnic majority in a couple of states where they are nationally a minority.

The reputation of Singapore amongst the world is that it is essentially very clean, orderly, tidy and efficient. Malaysia and Indonesia do not have the same reputation and are seen just like how Asians are seen in general. With few exceptions. Extremely filthy.

From what I've gathered from your recent flurry of posts: you're just being Islamophobic, you hate Islam and the Muslims, you have the siege mentality of the Israelis that poor little Singapore is surrounded by hostile Muslim neighbours, and hence you feel indignation bout the Indonesian warship naming incident, itching for the SAF to show some teeth.

You are entitled to your opinions, no matter how daft or bigoted they may be.

890aw

Alfrescian
Loyal
few became president and prime minister.

if everyone was like LKY, the world would be lost to nazism and fascism then. he was a traitor and a coward. period.

Park Chung Hee was a notable example. Lee Teng Hui and Ma Ying-Jeou of Taiwan are notably pro Japanese. But I disgress, the past is past and what's more important is the future. Japan actually has more significance and importance to Singapore than most give it credit for.

890aw

Alfrescian
Loyal
What sense of national pride you talkin about when the Pappy Scums themselves have sold out this country to the Foreign trash..???

Still do it for each other..??? .

National pride to not see your friends and family slaughtered by foreign invaders. In such a situation, who cares about PAP? They'd be busy escaping saving their own skin.

LOL..LOL.. You're very funny.. Last I saw our Commando NS boys who were taking the same bus with me to Changi Village few days ago, I counted 6 of them were wearing spectacles..

Put these boys on the firing line against the Kompasus or any regional commando units, I assure you, they will be wipe out as fast as you ejaculating inside a public toilet masturbating to the false notion that our NS boys are so capable of fighting a war..

And last I saw these Indons, they were too busy demanding foreign aid, starving, wallowing in filth and killing each other.

From what I've gathered from your recent flurry of posts: you're just being Islamophobic, you hate Islam and the Muslims, you have the siege mentality of the Israelis that poor little Singapore is surrounded by hostile Muslim neighbours, and hence you feel indignation bout the Indonesian warship naming incident, itching for the SAF to show some teeth.

You are entitled to your opinions, no matter how daft or bigoted they may be.

Looking at the map, I am only sympathizing with Singaporeans predicament. It's a fact that Singapore is surrounded by hostile Muslim nations and potential terrorists the same way Israel and Japan are surrounded by hostile nations. People who aren't quite in that situation but live around Muslims or Muslim countries feel their weight too.

When you warn others to be careful of certain religious sects around you, it's not being Islamophobic. It's speaking the truth. I'm not vouching for Singapore to start a war against Indonesia or Malaysia, I'm just stating that those countries are in fact Singapore's biggest threats and there is a risk they might invade. It isn't quite daftness or bigotry to assess potential threats and speak out against them.

It's bigotry to demand the massacre of people who don't believe in your religion.

No_Collar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha... last time i've checked. Our ns boys couldn't even control a crowd dispersing from marina float after attending national day.. they all look like clueless gundoos than a professional soldier to me. For your info, the indons never consider themselves malays.. infact, they hate malays.. pls get your facts right you fucking pathetic piece of racist shit!!! And stop sucking your white aussie frens dick. It makes you look like a fool, fool....

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahaha... last time i've checked. Our ns boys couldn't even control a crowd dispersing from marina float after attending national day.. they all look like clueless gundoos than a professional soldier to me. For your info, the indons never consider themselves malays.. infact, they hate malays.. pls get your facts right you fucking pathetic piece of racist shit!!! And stop sucking your white aussie frens dick. It makes you look like a fool, fool....

That chap is an ignorant fool..

Agree with you.. From my experience of working with the Indons and our local Malays in the Marine Industry, these 2 groups just won't click with each other..

The Indons being mainly Javanese don't particularly like the Malays.. The Malays in S'pore whose forefathers originally hailed from different parts of Indonesia don't like to be associated with the Indons whom they regarded to be sly scumbags.. Both of them loathe each other even though they are Muslims..Probably the same as we Sinkie Chinese loathing the PRC Ah Tiongs in S'pore...

The same goes to the Malaysian Malays and the Indons.. The Mats up north just hate the Indons.. The Indon illegal immigrants commited many violent crimes over there..

There is no love between the Malays and the Javanese Indons..

Last edited:

BANNED

Alfrescian
Loyal
SAF army, navy, airforce no. 1 la. All no fight.

You never see how 'garang' SAF advertisements are meh. :wink: