• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

OMG!! So if Opposition wins a GE, they must build Singapore from scratch.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remembered what Lim Boon Heng warned about consequences of freak election result.

Looks like PAP is prepared to let Singapore die by removing everything PAP has built up over the years, if they lose the GE.

Yes, why should they leave the fruits of their government to the opposition?

They are the ones who managed to con the voters into filling up the PAP Singapore kitty and enrich themselves along the way.

The opposition will not be allowed to ride on past PAP success.

PAP-Comic.jpg

Last edited:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Burn down all the trees, and salt the earth before they pass it to an opposition government.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My friend... first... you have to enlighten the 60.1% on this failed logic.
Ridiculous as it sound, many actually believe that is a reasonable thing for PAP to do.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ridiculous as it sound, many actually believe that is a reasonable thing for PAP to do.

It becomes a job for the 30% to educate the rest. It is not easy when 60% are in their comfort zone.
When the old man passed away, it may just be easier to convince the 60% because his descendants inherit the throne, and did not work for it.

wwabbit

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe Alex Au should check to see if the running of the public service has been outsourced to a PAP shell company that can terminate the contract in case of opposition winning the GE?

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Probably the entire temasick and GIC will also auto transfer assets into pap secret swiss accounts, to finance the pap government in exile. No wonder the secrecy :eek:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Life will go on"--Deep Impact.

The Soviets burn their own property while retreating from the Nazis in WWII. More than fifty years later, Russia is an economic giant. So its ok.

tualingong

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a nice movie!

[video=youtube;s5iHJDnJcX8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5iHJDnJcX8[/video]

Last edited:

6000kmApart

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it will take more than 52 man years to transfer all singapore assets to overseas/private (PAP) holdings by the PAP.....

Picardo

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is the very reason for today's sorry state of affairs.

Overestimating the intelligence of morons within the 60.1% is the greatest mistake anyone can make.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I remembered what Lim Boon Heng warned about consequences of freak election result.

Looks like PAP is prepared to let Singapore die by removing everything PAP has built up over the years, if they lose the GE.

They are the ones who managed to con the voters into filling up the PAP Singapore kitty and enrich themselves along the way.

*Gasp* Are you suggesting the PAP will practice a scorched-earth policy? Hard to believe that powerful wealthy incorruptible men will behave like small-minded little fuckers. But then again, saints have turned into sinners. So, anything is possible.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the Opposition takes over government, then they should respond in kind. Investigate all the ministers in the last 3 cabinets.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Singapore is build by Singaporeans, PAP just collect money as though we owe them. No single party can build singapore alone, PAP achievement is a fallacy to fool school-going childrens. If you bring in a new govt, a new party, the hollowness of PAP will come to light swifter than lightning.

metalmickey

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore is build by Singaporeans, PAP just collect money as though we owe them. No single party can build singapore alone, PAP achievement is a fallacy to fool school-going childrens. If you bring in a new govt, a new party, the hollowness of PAP will come to light swifter than lightning.

Yeh, but get the balance right. I don't want the PAP to lose power before 2021. Then you will have a civil service made of many PAP loyallists working for a non-PAP govt - who knows how much sabo-ing will go on behind the scenes?

Anyway when PAP gets less than 50% of the seats there will be a hung parliament, and they'll put up their hands and ask, "who wants to partner me". Then either one of the opposition parties forms a coalition government with the PAP, or all of the opposition forms a coalition against the PAP (and a lot of WP party members become instant millionaires).

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeh, but get the balance right. I don't want the PAP to lose power before 2021. Then you will have a civil service made of many PAP loyallists working for a non-PAP govt - who knows how much sabo-ing will go on behind the scenes?

Anyway when PAP gets less than 50% of the seats there will be a hung parliament, and they'll put up their hands and ask, "who wants to partner me". Then either one of the opposition parties forms a coalition government with the PAP, or all of the opposition forms a coalition against the PAP (and a lot of WP party members become instant millionaires).

Opposition deserves to be millionaire if they are seen to fight hard for the people. PAP of Tin Pei Ling kind, you can forget she exist. She will cry to Goh Chok Tong at the first sign of defeat and whine she will not be able to visit Universal studio of her dream.