• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

OMG! now some Malays want death for Amy

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
You shouldn't. See, you don't try to reason with your father about his alcoholism. Talking does not work for everyone and sometimes make things worse. Instead you can try to encourage him to come home early for dinner, to bring kids to Universal Studios or save up to buy a nice plasma tv to watch football at home. No need to say "your breath stinks", "you beat up my mother", and "you throw up all over the place". They may well be true but see how talking about it is counterproductive?

The difference though is that Sinkie chinks do not see Malays as their family, as fellow members of a collective. As a wise man once said, "We are a city. We are not a country."

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
The difference though is that Sinkie chinks do not see Malays as their family, as fellow members of a collective. As a wise man once said, "We are a city. We are not a country."

Some chinks and mats, yes sadly they don't.

Wait till 3 million strangers decide to bunk in with your dysfunctional family. Hang on, isn't that the synopsis of this exciting episode of Survivor Singapore?

"The tribe has spoken. Amy, it is time for you to go."

It is a losing battle for sinkies. Want to bet NTUC will replace the FT with another FT?

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
:
:

Throughout Monday, I witnessed most of my family and friends revel in their dark side, using words they otherwise never used or making threats which they once swore never to make. I could barely recognize them. I tried to console some of them but they prefer their hatred over their sense of forgiveness. Some even said that her death is the only way to calm them down, apparently being fired and universally hated was not enough.
:
:

If you story is true then your family and/or your friends who want Amy life is as ignorant as a fool - a huge disgrace to Islam - several hundred times worse than what Amy did.

seesuatah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah and Islam is the most peaceful religion.

121460-sydney-riot.gif

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Do malays see chinese as their family?

Look be reasonable. It takes both hands to clap. the fact of the matter is that i see chinese trying to repair the damage and somehow others trying to break it.

kapkia

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do malays see chinese as their family?

Look be reasonable. It takes both hands to clap. the fact of the matter is that i see chinese trying to repair the damage and somehow others trying to break it.

i am malay riding a kapkia and i see chinese and kelings as my family ...

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng said dun let a foreigner repeat our 60s racial riots leh! but must bring that female dog back to justice lah.

smiling

Alfrescian
Loyal
(singapore) malays want death for amy ??
that's a lot of bull !!
yes, they will talk.. talk a lot .. and that's about it
but if you are talking about mercenaries from elsewhere .. then i cannot comment

Barramundi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some of my best friends are Malays. Seriously I think there are peace-wanting Malays who think very differently from those radical ones. Similarly I've met some extremely radical Chinese who are much worst. Anyway I just want everyone to calm down n take it easy. Live and let live. Cheers my friends.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So many newly registered members and infrequent posters crawling out of the woodwork now.

Curiouser and curiouser! :wink: