• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

OMG! Chops up wife and puts parts in 22 containers

xdecepticon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tuesday June 25, 2013

MAKKAL Osai reported that a retired army doctor was arrested on suspicion of chopping up his wife and putting her body parts inside nearly two dozen steel containers and in two iron boxes at their home in Bhubaneswar, North India, on Saturday.

Police raided the house of Col (Rtd) Somanath Parida on Friday night after relatives who went to meet the couple did not find his wife Usashri at home.

During the search, police stumbled upon the two iron boxes containing body parts. The other body parts and some dissection instruments were later found in 22 steel containers.

They also found Usashri's legs in a plastic bag inside a bathroom.

Parida has not admitted to the crime, but has confessed to cutting his wife's body into pieces because he wanted to keep the matter a secret. Usashri's death, he said, would come as a shock to his two children who were overseas and his other family members.

Police suspect that Parida had killed his wife about a fortnight ago, chopped her body into small pieces and allegedly disposed of them over the past few days.

WTF? WHY?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haven't you seen those elderly Indian women with their bodies bulging out of their sarees?

They did not state the size of the containers, I was thinking if it was the 20ft ones or the 40ft ones? the bulge must be damn big.:biggrin:

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think its because the joker didnt have 23 ...bloody bugger.

23 pairs of chromosomes will make up a human cell, and it can replicate. the joker is attempting to inhibit cell growth and thus a "resurrection" of the victim. in other words, he doesn't want to be haunted by his perceived fear of his wife coming after him in her "afterlife." by using 22, he solves his sudoku puzzle. it's actually 23 if you count the part in a plastic bag. it's an epic fail as he misses one, and true enough he gets busted (perhaps by his virtually "resurrected" wife). :eek:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fa8f5fa1-70ff-43b1-bd23-b870f358bc26hires.jpg

2206parinda1.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Tuesday June 25, 2013

MAKKAL Osai reported that a retired army doctor was arrested on suspicion of chopping up his wife and putting her body parts inside nearly two dozen steel containers and in two iron boxes at their home in Bhubaneswar, North India, on Saturday.

Police raided the house of Col (Rtd) Somanath Parida on Friday night after relatives who went to meet the couple did not find his wife Usashri at home.

During the search, police stumbled upon the two iron boxes containing body parts. The other body parts and some dissection instruments were later found in 22 steel containers.

They also found Usashri's legs in a plastic bag inside a bathroom.

Parida has not admitted to the crime, but has confessed to cutting his wife's body into pieces because he wanted to keep the matter a secret. Usashri's death, he said, would come as a shock to his two children who were overseas and his other family members.

Police suspect that Parida had killed his wife about a fortnight ago, chopped her body into small pieces and allegedly disposed of them over the past few days.

WTF? WHY?

Look at these name, must be from China autonomous region, bloody cruel chinks

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Racist thought you gone already but you still here. So when the fuck are you gonna be gone?

I never say I will be gone hor. Go read again. I just mentioned that I will be very busy and cannot log in as often :biggrin: