• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

OMG...原来know how to sweet talk, can bed chiobu so easily de woh, i should have know better

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
As for rumours of divorce and being a mistress, Li said, "Like most girls, I experienced marriage, childbirth, compromise and struggles in life in the past ten years, and finally got a divorce peacefully."

She also echoed Wang's previous statement, that they met in October last year for a work project and that they only started dating in the beginning of the year.

"As there were too many false rumours online, my life and career have been affected and I had to cancel several jobs," she said. "In the future, I will be more cautious in taking on the responsibilities of a public figure, continue to do charity, and be a person worthy of everyone's love."

Li said she only had orthodontic treatment

Li said she only had orthodontic treatment

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jiuhu genes , u know lah...all will be like Agent G True color de woh

Dun say ,never warn sia
Pui your hakka Cantonese chicken mother phua cb open leg big big gave birth no teach hide in rat hole spreading lies doing defamation crimes to Gansiokbin Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jiuhu genes , u know lah...all will be like Agent G True color de woh

Dun say ,never warn sia
And your Malaysian hakka mistress of the century is then called jiuhu genes that sweet talk PLUS MONEY get wet. While my grandparents are from China and my parents born in Malaya is not called jiuhu genes. Seriously superior to your self claimed sinkie coolie genes that also has nothing to do with me. Pui!