• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Olympics in couple of days: China to top gold medals again

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last Olympics, China topped the gold medal list. China is king.

The American networks refused to acknowledge this and ranked medal tally by total medals instead.

This Olympics, the bookies have China as favourite again.

I love China, I will support China with all my heart, China is the best.

This month I will give extra time off for my PRC workers - especially during key events.

As for Singapore, I think women's table tennis is set for silver again, thanks to these wonderful PRC talent

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
When the Chinese dominate the athletics medals, it will be game over for the rest.
There're some items which the Chinese dominate totally:

1. Diving
2. Table Tennis
3. Weight Lifting

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come my betting site got this :

2012 London Summer Olympics - Most Gold Medals Won
Country To Win The Most Gold Medals Overall
Price Price
USA 1.50
China 2.20
Great Britain 41.00
Russia 41.00
Germany 151.00

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
besotted your brain is shorted. China is going to get less medals than in 2008. Some of the medals they got then were disgraceful eg in boxing.

Last Olympics, China topped the gold medal list. China is king.

As for Singapore, I think women's table tennis is set for silver again, thanks to these wonderful PRC talent