• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Olivia Lum for President of Sinkiepore

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now, Olivia Lum is a fine lady, from riding motor bikes to JB to canvass for sales to owning a multi-million corp Hyflux, she has come a long way. A rags to riches. She must have taken Sinkie citizenship and hope this gives her the stature to be Sinkie's next President. As President, she will give you clean water, with 99.999% of e-coli bacteria removed from the water, no matter its source. She is single, so she can concentrate on guarding the reserves and not allow family matters to distract her responsibilities. She is very suitable for the position, isn't it.

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
She's too indebted to the MIWs to be an impartial Prez. She didn't get shitwater jobs just lidat.

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
ahneh.jpg

"Wah jin jialat neh, so many candidates want to peet jia my prata curry pot neh, time to have a run road plan liao neh. hmm.."

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
PHOOOEY!

This is the woman that killed Andrew Kuan's bid for erected Presidency!

I saw the way they interviewed her on TV regarding that and was totallt pissed off the way she "sa kar". You should listen to her speak England.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PHOOOEY!

This is the woman that killed Andrew Kuan's bid for erected Presidency!

I saw the way they interviewed her on TV regarding that and was totallt pissed off the way she "sa kar". You should listen to her speak England.

Olivia Lum versus TKL for President...interesting!:biggrin:

"Independent", "impartial" ????:mad: you bet! ha ha ha

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Olivier lum Smart girl moved back to malaysia as she also dont want her sons to be like dumb Singaporean males KENNA CON into doing NS for nothing.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think one very crucial criteria to becoming a president, the president must be borned in Singapore and not 2nd hand citizenship like Cow Boo Wan and Lee Be Wah.