• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Old Street Bak Kut Teh

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Passed by this restaurant in Funan and thought I'd try. First time I encountered menu in iPad on every table tucked below

Was recommended by the auntie there to order set menu which according to her is cheaper so I ordered the $11.10 set even though I don't really like the tao-huay

Chili and soya sauce and other sauces DIV at a sauce counter. Came the set, I have to say taste wise is nothing fantastic, in Thailand we will call it "gin-dai" literally means "eat-can" or can eat. So for those who had not eaten here, nothing loss, no need to try, probably want to take a short walk further down to Song Fa at New Bridge Road.

By the way anyone know if there is actually a real Old Street bkt anywhere in the past or this is nothing related?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Oh forgot to mention, I did not pay $11.10.

Ended up paying $13.10, I think not very worth and service is really fucked up, seems like the cantonese ladies there don't fucking care about customers.