• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Old Man not doing well

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Inflation, crowding happens all over the world, with or without LKY.

True, but who was like "Mosses" standing at the cross roads with his "staff" and struck, the deluge of workers came, together with crwding, inflation & dieases!! This is not other parts of the world this is world crass ( oops! class) SINgapore, uniquely, YOUR sinGAPORE!:p

Last edited:

Spermlord

Alfrescian
Loyal
No leh, our greatest leader LKY met delegates from Japon yesterday....look so youthful and radiance leh!!!

Long live our king!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Spermlord

Alfrescian
Loyal
did you see the operation scar on his temple? things are not going well for LKY

What scar? What Operation? What Temple?

He is our Supreme leader ok, he will not need any operation and will not have any scar.....

Long live our KING!!

sherrry

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dont know whats all the fuss? he's not dead yet... he can only become a god, after he dies (ironic - gods/deities r supposed to be immortal).

for the benefit of those with some form of faith:
the goddes of mercy, KY is located at waterloo street
the god of no mercy, KY is located at oxley

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No leh, our greatest leader LKY met delegates from Japon yesterday....look so youthful and radiance leh!!!

Long live our king!

Subect to Sam Leong correcting me,
I believe that it should be the adjective, radiant,
rather than the noun, radiance.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Charlie99 said:
Subect to Sam Leong correcting me,
I believe that it should be the adjective, radiant,
rather than the noun, radiance.

Sam Leong will not just answer to the grammar but also to the choice of words.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am sure its not a surprise. Those keen to take photos better do it now. Might explain the FB appearence of the PM out of the blue. Can't afford to lose a brand totem I suppose.

don't make me happy for nothing leh.....................really ah ?

the old bastard gonna kick the bucket soon ???

finally reporting to King of Hades.....................