• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Old fart top run dog leeturned NRIC liao

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/former-isd-director-tjong-yik-min-dies

Former ISD director Tjong Yik Min dies at age 67

Mr Tjong was the director of ISD from 1986 to 1993, and was later the permanent secretary at the Ministry of Communications from 1993 to 1995.

Mr Tjong’s second older sister said he died from pneumonia.

He was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer last November and had suffered from heart problems in recent months, said Madam Tjong, 71, who did not want to give her full name. He was hospitalised again a week ago after a second heart attack.

ah gong now have another new mahjong kaki liao

Last edited:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good riddance for LKY's dog. I hope the rest of the dogs get more painful death and sooner too. The bonus would be they don't get to enjoy their CPF and pensions.

Last edited:

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
7DB8A953-796B-4EB1-B020-9F7B13AC80F0.gif

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
was it something like Steve jobs' rare form of pancreatic cancer ???

View attachment 59047
hard to say, I no doc so don't know full details. I tiagong got 2 major types. exocrine and the steve jobs type and further exocrine subdivided into some more types. All I know is heard a few people like Patrick Swayze and Alex Trebek kena painful AF...

But what I do know for sure, it's that once diagnosed it's probably a death sentence because it's usually caught late. Nobody got way to catch early.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
hard to say, I no doc so don't know full details. I tiagong got 2 major types. exocrine and the steve jobs type and further exocrine subdivided into some more types. All I know is heard a few people like Patrick Swayze and Alex Trebek kena painful AF...

But what I do know for sure, it's that once diagnosed it's probably a death sentence because it's usually caught late. Nobody got way to catch early.
Caused by excessive alcohol consumption?

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Caused by excessive alcohol consumption?
that is one of the drivers. causes chronic pancreatitis which causes cancer. actually alcohol got no safe level for cancer. latest research says ANY alcohol consumption ups the risk of all cancers. I just drink but not too much.

also, the old standbys, smoking and diabetes up the risk. Also beware the latest dangers, red meat, processed meat. I personally (no medical evidence), think this processed meat thing is the worst. Cured meats, BBQ etc.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Heaven's Will - Fated .