• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Old Fart : Sinkies Must Welcome More FTs..

AktifSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bhai, I always try to keep fit whenever I can. I also encourage my bayas to do the same. Namaste.

This excuse that import foreigner to stop Singapore greying population is flaw . Because import population will also grow old in future . Then how ? Keep import more people until people live in birdcage ?

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Lee Kuan Yew calls for understanding towards immigration policy - video

They solve the problem of low birthrate by letting in more FTs, to put more pressure on the parents who were already facing a pressurised lifestyle that made them cringe at the very thought of have kids in the first place. A unique way of solving the root of the problem. :smile:

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal

He is right. I wonder why people here hate him so much. Can you please offer a decent alternative other than calling him names.

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal

He is right. I wonder why people here hate him so much. Can you please offer a decent alternative other than calling him names.

I should zap u for being a dubious character under a clone account for missing since last Feb. How is your plastic chairs doing PRC cocksucker? :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Like what..??? :biggrin: :confused: :biggrin:

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal

So common to see this kind of replies from PAP doggies. And that's why i was right that you are a dubious fake plastic chairs restaurant owner. What? Getting obscenely paid by taxpayers monies and you got the audacity to ask for alternative solutions? :biggrin:

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:.............at a Lunar New Year gathering in his constituency ....... alternative is economy stagnation and worse, nobody to look after our old people later on."
I do not know how people can sit through a whole nite listening to such @#$% when even reading it makes many people boil.
If the Pinoys, Indian FT's and PRC's are sooo good-Pinoyland, India and PRC should be having the highest standard of living in the world.

I will agree with LKY if he walk the talk and have his personal medical team staffed by only Indian FT doctors, nurses from Pinoyland and take hs milk products and medicine from China

Friday, Feb 03, 2012
The New Paper
By Shaffiq Alkhatib

She died of a prescription drug overdose at a nursing home.

But how exactly?

................Coroner Imran Abdul Hamid said yesterday that record-keeping at the home was "below par"..........

evidence given by the nursing home officers did not tally with the records............Tan Suat Cheng, 78, a resident at the Simei branch of Orange Valley Nursing Home, was prescribed fluoxetine................

Dr George Paul,.....said there was documented evidence of overdosing...............

The court heard that Madam Tan was supposed to be given the drug once a day every morning............... on the records, it appeared that a nurse at the home gave Madam Tan the drug once around 8am and then again at 6pm on April 9, 2009, a Thursday.

The nurse, Ms Maria Victoria Acijalado Calub, explained that this was because she had signed in a wrong column on the medication chart.......

The next day, another nurse, Ms Diadema Onatec Pacheco, said that she had inked her initials in the wrong columns on the medication chart.

The spokesman added:None of the staff members left their jobs because of the incident. ...........

http://www.yourhealth.com.sg/print/content/experts-disagree-drug-overdose-case

Last edited: