• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Old Fart Sinkie Actress Once Went Nude At The Back On TV Years Ago! Son Was Too Embarrassed To Go To School To Face Horny Classmates! Guess Lao Chio!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
'You exposed your back on TV, how can I go to school?' Jin Yinji's son was embarrassed of her role in Good Morning, Sir

230214_jin%20yinji.png

How do you envision Singapore fashion in the mid 20th century?

Some of us think of women of the time as dressing modestly, but not actress Jin Yinji.

Though she was in her 40s during the filming of the 1985 drama Good Morning, Sir, set in the 1950s, she still served looks.

Revisiting a scene from the show where she wore a back-plunging dress, the 75-year-old said: "Because I'm a hip person anyway, that dress was mine. I owned many tulle dresses like that, so I could wear my own clothes."

The scene saw Yinji trying to get into the dress with her on-screen daughter Shen Rong (played by Chen Liping) desperately trying to tighten her mum's corset.

But not everyone was appreciative of Yinji's glamorous wardrobe.

"My son was in secondary school [when the episode aired] and the next day, he said, 'I won't go to school, you embarrassed me. You exposed your back on TV, how can I go to school? My classmates all saw it!'" she recalled.

This episode of the meWATCH programme The Reunion saw cast members Yinji, Liping, Li Nanxing, Hong Huifang and former actor Wang Changli reunite to reminisce about their time on the iconic drama Good Morning, Sir.

The drama follows the story of Shen Rong, a new teacher at a village school. She initially gets bullied by her students but wins them, and the headmistress (played by Huifang), over. Changli plays the antagonist who ousts Huifang and takes over as headmaster of the school.

https://www.asiaone.com/entertainme...inji-son-embarrassed-good-morning-sir-reunion

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SPH doing shameless advertisements for Mediacorp, disguised as a 'news story'. :rolleyes:

This episode of the meWATCH programme The Reunion saw cast members Yinji, Liping, Li Nanxing, Hong Huifang and former actor Wang Changli reunite to reminisce about their time on the iconic drama Good Morning, Sir.

The drama follows the story of Shen Rong, a new teacher at a village school. She initially gets bullied by her students but wins them, and the headmistress (played by Huifang), over. Changli plays the antagonist who ousts Huifang and takes over as headmaster of the school.