• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Old fart employee of Hoo Kee Bak Chang store had her arm caught in a kitchen machine. SCDF to the rescue.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
All use up cpf to buy pigeon holes n worse is foreigners n PRs comes in to grab jobs, worse is all these dumb ass hv to vote for the clowns n her fault Don need pity them ,they ask for it

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That’s y companies must retrench old farts who is clueless to using machines and automation. Get in CECAs. They will spoil the machines and there won’t be accidents.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whose fault is it to give birth to an asshole who started this thread making fun of a victim of a work accident?

Who's making fun of her? At her age, she should be retired and playing with her grandchildren, not slogging away at a silly bak chang store and hurting herself.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can now claim workers' compensation and donch have to work forever...huat ahhh !!!!!!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who's making fun of her? At her age, she should be retired and playing with her grandchildren, not slogging away at a silly bak chang store and hurting herself.

She's already quite lucky to be working at a bak chang shop where you do not need to brave the outdoor elements.

Some old farts even have to scrounge for food to eat at garbage bins.

Be grateful! Count your blessings! Baa baa black sheep, yes sir three bags full! :biggrin:

man-eating-outside.jpg
EblLePfXYAAxCE8.jpg

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cos you use a really endearing term 'old fart' to describe this victim who suffered a horrendous injury.

Do u call your mother a lao cheebye too? I am sure that is true as well.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cos you use a really endearing term 'old fart' to describe this victim who suffered a horrendous injury.

Do u call your mother a lao cheebye too? I am sure that is true as well.

I call everyone above 65 old farts. I see nothing wrong with that. When I reach that age, others can call me that too. I'm ok with it If you don't mind, I can call you pua cheebye.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old people gets injured = PAP fault cos they should have retired by now

Young people gets injured = PAP fault cos they are paid to make sure ZERO accident in Singapore

KNN.... the type of no brain clowns in here. Blame blame blame.