• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Old Faggot who demanded AMDK to fuck him found guilty

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
as-viralvid-2004.jpg

SINGAPORE - A 71-year-old business development manager who was caught on video harassing a young American man in an MRT train, asking the latter to have sex with him, admitted to his offences in court on Friday (April 20).

In the video of about four minutes, Gan Thean Soo was heard telling Mr Joseph Flynn De Marini, 25: "I like you. I am gay. I want you to fuck me tonight!"

WaM8x1Y.gif

Gan then hurled vulgarities at the younger man before slapping the left side of his head.

He committed the offences in a train heading towards Farrer Park station at around 8.15pm on April 19 last year.

The American captured the exchange in a video, which went viral after he uploaded it onto Facebook.

Gan can also be heard saying: "Singapore is not like America, we can touch you."

Despite other passengers intervening, Gan continued heckling Mr De Marini.

On Friday, he pleaded guilty to one count each of harassment and assault.

One charge of being a public nuisance will be taken into consideration during sentencing.

Gan is now out on a bail of $8,000 and will be back in court on April 27.

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I hope the court hands this faggot a heavy sentence for being rude to the good white man.

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
On Friday, he pleaded guilty to one count each of harassment and assault.
I understand the slapping being assault but he asked the AMDK to F him is harassment? What if it is a chio bu asking him to F her? I definitely don't feel harassed when a chio bu asked me to F her!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I understand the slapping being assault but he asked the AMDK to F him is harassment? What if it is a chio bu asking him to F her? I definitely don't feel harassed when a chio bu asked me to F her!

Will you be offended if Ginfreely demands that you fuck her tonight??