• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Oh no, 2 kids mati at Upper Bukit Timah playground

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In spiritual sense autistic entities are that Christian's Original beings of 'perfect' being lol... They have no shame or know what is good or bad. The 'apple' is a metaphor of a generic term of DNA as the 'fruit' hanging from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. Same as Vaccines/5G in the deeper sense we're going to alter our DNA again. /roflmao

*Transhumanism, social and philosophical movement devoted to promoting the research and development of robust human-enhancement technologies. Such technologies would augment or increase human sensory reception, emotive ability, or cognitive capacity as well as radically improve human health and extend human life spans.

We're at the trial stage though.. Mauahahaha...... Boosters away, good luck ! lol.....

Last edited:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
why are the 2 kids at the playground and the murderer ‘happens’ to be there at the same time?

Why is there no one around to look after the kids?

RIP.

11 yrs old still need to be looked after meh? When I was 11, I was already taking bus everywhere on my own and drinking beer with some uncles at the kopitiam.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The father already suffered enough in this pressure cooker Red Dot.He doesn't want his special needs twin kids to suffer the same or worse fate than him.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
The father already suffered enough in this pressure cooker Red Dot.He doesn't want his special needs twin kids to suffer the same or worse fate than him.
Imuho there should be something added to it leecently. Since he were able to raise them for 11 years.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sim Ann that PCB come out and steal limelight.
Hope the twins oar her cheebye with 4 hands, stretch it into a square.
Both of them can suck one of her breasts each and finger her asshole.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In English Upadte ...

This is a very lonely place. The nearest bus stop is some distance away, with only the bus number 173 stopping there.

Back in the day, the area due west of it was an incinerator plant. Then it got demolished, I assume it's an abandoned forest now.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is a very lonely place. The nearest bus stop is some distance away, with only the bus number 173 stopping there.

Back in the day, the area due west of it was an incinerator plant. Then it got demolished, I assume it's an abandoned forest now.
No, it just a fenced-up big flat land.