• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Oh no, 2 kids mati at Upper Bukit Timah playground

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From reading the news report, it sounds more like a siao lang.

"Taxi drivers who received an alert message, which the police confirmed to ST as genuine, were told to be on the alert for a man of unknown race last seen at 3pm that day in Greenridge Crescent.

The bodies of the victims, twin boys aged 11, were said to have been found in a canal near the playground.

The alert, which has since been stood down, described the man as aged 30 to 40 years old, “tan looking”, in grey shirt and donning sports shoes. ST understands that no arrest has been made as yet."
Wah Piang Eh, if Siao Lang on the loose then the public is in serious danger.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time my uncle old house got a canal area got a bian tai paedophile keling that always aim for teens kkj.

mixmasternrv

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they are shitlets, the killer can give them a few extra stabs on my behalf.

Last time I checked CECA dun burn joss money. 2 young children are dead. Why do some of you idiots have to make this a race issue? Even if U have no kids yourself, there can be empathy for God's sake. Going around shooting off racist and bigoted views only shows the mediocrity that spawned you. And even if they were Ceca kids and neighbours were praying for them - there is a huge difference between them and some of you blow hards. I mean come on a family is grieving over the loss of their very young kids today!

I dun like CEcas either but this is not about Cecas.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why are the 2 kids at the playground and the murderer ‘happens’ to be there at the same time?

Why is there no one around to look after the kids?

RIP.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
?
A pair of ethnic Chinese, special needs twins aged 11. Reportedly, they are autistic children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). We do not yet know their names or the names of their parents.

?
In a 2m wide stormwater canal near a playground at Greenridge Crescent, Upper Bukit Timah. The site is described as a “secluded and quiet park”. The canal, described as large and deep, cuts across the playground.
?
The father of the twin brothers. As mentioned, we do not yet know his name.
?
After 6.25pm on Jan 21 (Friday)
?
Not yet known. They were pronounced dead by a paramedic on site.
?
Not yet known. The police have classified the case as unnatural death. Investigations are ongoing.
?
No one has yet been named or arrested by the police.
The police have issued a lookout for a "tan-looking male of an unknown race, 30 - 40 years". He was in a "grey shirt and sports shoes". This person was last seen on Jan 21 (Friday), 1500hrs at Greenridge Crescent.
---
:
, ,

Datingafter35

Alfrescian
Loyal
from straitstimes.com:

Bodies of 11-year-old twins found in canal near Upper Bukit Timah playground​

View attachment 131989

SINGAPORE - Police were on the lookout for a male suspect on Friday night (Jan 21) after two children were found dead near a playground in Upper Bukit Timah that same evening, The Straits Times has learnt.

Taxi drivers who received an alert message, which the police confirmed to ST as genuine, were told to be on the alert for a man of unknown race last seen at 3pm that day in Greenridge Crescent.

The bodies of the victims, twin boys aged 11, were said to have been found in a canal near the playground.

The alert, which has since been stood down, described the man as aged 30 to 40 years old, “tan looking”, in grey shirt and donning sports shoes. ST understands that no arrest has been made as yet.

In a statement on Saturday, the police said they received a call for help on Friday at 6.25pm from a man who was at a playground in Greenridge Crescent.

When officers arrived at the scene, the man’s 11-year-old sons were found lying motionless in a nearby canal. They were pronounced dead at the scene by a paramedic.

Police have classified the case as unnatural deaths and investigations are ongoing.

When ST arrived at the playground at about noon on Saturday, two police vehicles were parked along Greenridge Crescent and officers in plain clothes were spotted speaking to residents around Eng Kong estate.

Officers from the police’s Gurkha contingent were seen walking inside the canal where the bodies were found and also combing the forested area behind the playground.

The canal, which is large and deep, cuts across the playground. What looked like a dozen cushion-like structures were strewn in a section of the canal.

According to a text message circulating among neighbours, police officers had approached residents in the area on Friday to secure closed-circuit television footage.

A domestic worker who lives near the playground said she heard a girl shouting for help at about 6.30pm on Friday.

The helper, who declined to be named, thought it was just children playing. But 15 minutes later, she saw a number of police officers in the area.

Residents whom ST approached said the playground is usually quiet and frequented by joggers in the evening.

They said that they saw police and Singapore Civil Defence Force vehicles lining the street at about 6.45pm on Friday. They added that as it was not raining, the canal was not flooded.

View attachment 131990

One resident, who declined to be named, said she saw officers carrying two bodies onto a vehicle at around midnight.
She added that she noticed how, a few hours before the bodies were removed, a yellow car that was parked on the road was towed away.
“It’s quite a secluded and quiet park and it’s beautiful,” she said. But she added that because of mosquitoes, her grandchildren preferred to play in a connecting park.
The playground is surrounded by landed terrace and semi-detached homes.
MP for Holland-Bukit Timah GRC Sim Ann said in a Facebook post: “This is a grave tragedy, and unthinkable especially to anyone who is a parent.
“I know the news is deeply shocking and upsetting to our community.”

She urged residents to avoid speculation and to wait for official information from the police.
She added: “Our thoughts and prayers are with the family of the children who have lost their lives so tragically.”

Not raining. Canals not flooded but pillows throw? Guess someone is hanging their pillows to dry and somehow it got threw down the canal and that someone lost control and muffled them instead.

Pillows look awwefully weird in the canals.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought i read similar case overseas. Kids found dead. Parent called police say got suspect running away. After a few days suspect not found. Then parent found dead. Turns out it was murder suicide, only suicide was later.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time I checked CECA dun burn joss money. 2 young children are dead. Why do some of you idiots have to make this a race issue? Even if U have no kids yourself, there can be empathy for God's sake. Going around shooting off racist and bigoted views only shows the mediocrity that spawned you. And even if they were Ceca kids and neighbours were praying for them - there is a huge difference between them and some of you blow hards. I mean come on a family is grieving over the loss of their very young kids today!

I dun like CEcas either but this is not about Cecas.

What the fuck are you bitching and whining about?
Empathy on Sammyboy? Those fucking Indians can go fuck themselves.

Last edited:

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
1642864945340.png