• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Oh gawd! This Forum is eerily quiet tonight!

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
could%20hear%20a%20pin%20drop.jpg

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
大哥 GoldenDragon must be having a ball of a time at RWS now so he will not log in early.
KNNBCCB must be busy shooting ah Neh ( six times ) :p
walaneh watching re-runs of 爱 :biggrin:
God Meng Seng busy translating his speech to counter attack Indranee and M. Palmer again :p
BusNo64 is still driving the bus some where in Jurong perhaps ? :p
leetahbar busy producing clones ? :eek:
Towkay Sam busy tweaking the server ?
:p

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you're reading this, it means that the DNS issues have been resolved and changes have finally propagated to your part of the world. Sorry for the downtime. Normal service has resumed and the obnoxious amongst you once again have a place where they can vent their spleens.:wink: I took advantage of the downtime to change hosts and upgrade the server.
Have a nice day! :smile:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
大哥 GoldenDragon must be having a ball of a time at RWS now so he will not log in early.
KNNBCCB must be busy shooting ah Neh ( six times ) :p
walaneh watching re-runs of 爱 :biggrin:
God Meng Seng busy translating his speech to counter attack Indranee and M. Palmer again :p
BusNo64 is still driving the bus some where in Jurong perhaps ? :p
leetahbar busy producing clones ? :eek:
Towkay Sam busy tweaking the server ?
:p

Yien eh! I am back. If could not enter, I would have returned not as GoldenDragon but EnterThe Dragon! Sam Leong really useless. Took 5 days to rectify matters.