• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Officer ceremonial sword for uniform

lookingforsword

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm looking for original SAF ceremonial sword. Need it for a display only. Not to choot stunt in the MRT.

Anyone with one to sell, please PM me. Must be in good condition, gold plating not corroded, leather scabbard not damaged.

Engraved or not, both are fine. I think this should be legal right?

Those not selling please don't spam this thread thanks.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why didn't you say so earlier? I found one in the lift landing 2 years ago. Some joker must have discarded it when moving house or the recipient had kicked the bucket and his belongings were discarded by his family members. I later sold it to cash converter at Chinatown for $22.

SAMMMYBOY

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, confirmed have at :
ENG LEONG MEDALLIC,
57 Yishun Industrial Park A,
tel: 6487 7777

tink they are closed tomorrow.

SC0RPI0N

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm looking for original SAF ceremonial sword. Need it for a display only. Not to choot stunt in the MRT.

Anyone with one to sell, please PM me. Must be in good condition, gold plating not corroded, leather scabbard not damaged.

Are u an undercover out to bait illegal sellers? :biggrin:

lookingforsword

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks bro, but the bad news is they don't sell to non-officers. I lan cheow peng, but need it for a display nia. So gotta wait for real ocifer to sell.

lookingforsword

Alfrescian
Loyal
No brudder. I am not trying to jailbait somebody. I am a serious buyer. I know it's hard to believe... but. Haiz. You just gotta believe me.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is this wat is going on with our vaunted SAF..? Pay for army issued stuff? Talk abt a fuck up organisation n they get a big budget year on year..

Why can't sell? Now the cadets have to pay for their own swords....since they paid for it why can't sell?
Back then it was FOC.
Bastards SAF now even charge for pass out parade.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Despondent NSman officer sells ceremonial sword to pay for bread". How far have we regressed these couple of years!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

SPF's interest you?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Despondent NSman officer sells ceremonial sword to pay for bread". How far have we regressed these couple of years!

There was one who proudly sold off his, some years back, in one forum I used to read, now defunct!. That OFFICER manage to sell his ceremonial sword & there were other too....if you have such officers proudly selling their ceremonial swords from the SAF ....can you trust them to lead you in war?? ha ha ha ha

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

go to Sungei Road lah................Yi Tian Jian........or Tu Long Dao also have.............cheap some more