• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Of TTSH & Pinoy FTrash (Edz Ellow)

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Pinoy FTrash (Edz Ellow) Vows to Kick SGs & Make SG the New Pinoy State. Thank to

True, foreign workers are still needed to do certain jobs which do not attract the natives. However, to post an article about taking over the women, jobs and the host country is an act of aggression, if not militarism. Would the pappies deport this pinoy trash?

He is even brazen enough to file a police report for what someone did to what he wrote. He is either mad or he thinks the pappies are useless goons.

Lucky he is fucking stupid. Pinoys cannot organize for nuts. But there are enough scheming, cunning bastards in SG who can look around and say " hey you know what, there are enough of us that we can do this". Singaporeans are still half asleep. Thank mr. Edz the talking horse for your wake up call. There ain't gonna be too many more of that.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 70% of Working Staff In TTSH Are Pinoys! Sinkies Are Losers!

nonsense argument.

Pinoy take the job because of low pay which deprives Singaporeans of their right to current pay scale for Singapore workers.

Pinoys are stupid to work for PAP GLCs which squeezes their pay but Pinoys have one motive to do so which is getting a Singapore passport to migrate to US and Western countries. PAP are giving them an opportunities to exchange for low pay (for GDP) with Singapore passport.

Pinoys Passports are useless to migrate and PAP know that in exchange for GLC low pay with Singapore passport. PAP has loss moral and ideas to govern Singapore. This mathematic graduate LHL is not fit to lead Singapore.

Whereas Singaporean do not need that motive to accept low pay.

I went to see one construction place, more than 90% are ah neh... Do you think sinkies want to work as construction worker??? I believe maid also close to 95% not local... Sinkies willing to work 6 days for sgd 500 plus???

do you think sinkies willing to work as nurse??? Need to clean shit and bath the patients???

There are 70% pioney in TTSH but I believe only a few behave like this stupid ass... I believe most of them just come and earn the money and go back to their country...

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

nonsense argument.

Pinoy take the job because of low pay which deprives Singaporeans of their right to current pay scale for Singapore workers.

Pinoys are stupid to work for PAP GLCs which squeezes their pay but Pinoys have one motive to do so which is getting a Singapore passport to migrate to US and Western countries. PAP are giving them an opportunities to exchange for low pay (for GDP) with Singapore passport.

Pinoys Passports are useless to migrate and PAP know that in exchange for GLC low pay with Singapore passport. PAP has loss moral and ideas to govern Singapore. This mathematic graduate LHL is not fit to lead Singapore.

Whereas Singaporean do not need that motive to accept low pay.

Well said... So how much we are going to pay sinkies if they need to work 6 days a week on the below job??? I believe not much sinkies will not take up this job if you pay them 10K per month... I have saw these construction workers working under the sun for 8 hours per day which I could not even tahan with my smoking break... And we are talking about age between 20 to 40... Please do not expect 50 to 60 years old doing the job... Most will fall to death...

0912-china-labor-630x420.jpg

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

There also many pinoys who are Permanent Residents or new citizens. They are considered as "locals", and not part of the foreign head count. Besides, if on E-Pass, can hire as many as you want.

Yes my fren from HDB are cheesed off with giving these jerks hdb flats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

There is NO reason why an entity (business or public institution) should have the majority of the employees made up of foreigners.

This is proof that the PAP government is selling out sinkees. That government should be charged with treason.

When will some loyal sinkees stage a coup?

Sinkies' ball-lessness is affecting them now.. Why am I always right..

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Let's face it, we are getting squeezed out by foreigners.

Nowhere on this planet, are foreigners so welcome.

Agree. With thousands and thousands of new citizenships given to the FTs, this country is going down the gutter !:mad:

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

Agree. With thousands and thousands of new citizenships given to the FTs, this country is going down the gutter !:mad:

Its already in the Longkong, wit all the Shit Skins, Pinoys and PRC locusts new Shittyzens, they will
out number Sinkies in coming erection 2016.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well said... So how much we are going to pay sinkies if they need to work 6 days a week on the below job??? I believe not much sinkies will not take up this job if you pay them 10K per month... I have saw these construction workers working under the sun for 8 hours per day which I could not even tahan with my smoking break... And we are talking about age between 20 to 40... Please do not expect 50 to 60 years old doing the job... Most will fall to death...

View attachment 18931

Do not take your fellow Singaporeans for weaklings just becasue you are one. Rubbish argument. Even if they pay $5k for that job, I can assure you Singaporeans will queue up to take the job. Reasonable pay for a Singaporean lifestyle, why is it not happening for the majority of Singaporeans?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

As the pinoys are now a major component of the foreign work force in sinkie land, which is a far cry from joblessness in their own backward home country, they tend to become more assertive in their behaviour in the island.

The pappies do not really care to tel them to get lost if they are unhappy in sinkie land. The pappies are are aware that the natives detest them and they have to look to the foreigners, who become shitizens, for support to remain in power.

If the same pinoy scum were to make the same explosive derogatory remarks about Malaysia, he would not be put on admin duties; he would on the first plane ride out of Malaysia immediately. Unluckily for sinkies, foreigners are treasured in the island.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal

Our northern neighbours give new citizenships to the banglas and renounce them the moment election is over.

In Dubai, nobody bats an eyelid when a foreign worker is abused, foreigners get jailed for the smallest reasons.

In many western countries, local youths will go around bashing foreigners.

Even in Canada, they allow immigrants because it's practically wilderness in most parts.

In Singapore, foreigners get invited to a grand ceremony chaired by ministers when giving out citizenships. Uniquely Singapore.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Pinoy FTrash (Edz Ellow) Vows to Kick SGs & Make SG the New Pinoy State. Thank to

Considering this pinoy is one of many pinoy OFWs..many countries who have alot of these pinoy OFWs will now take note of what happens when too many of such people r allowed into the country. I am not surprise if saudi Arabia. UAE etc starts tightening the numbers.
Lucky he is fucking stupid. Pinoys cannot organize for nuts. But there are enough scheming, cunning bastards in SG who can look around and say " hey you know what, there are enough of us that we can do this". Singaporeans are still half asleep. Thank mr. Edz the talking horse for your wake up call. There ain't gonna be too many more of that.

danielsim

Alfrescian
Loyal

Welcome to Pinoyland! I bet that in 5 years time, they will become even bolder, and start to trample all over us if we don't do shyt now.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why is the Pinoy blogger not sacked by TTSH? One and only reason.

In my opinion, they are scared of a mass resignation and protest as 70% of staff are pinoys and pinays.:o

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Why is the Pinoy blogger not sacked by TTSH? One and only reason.

In my opinion, they are scared of a mass resignation and protest as 70% of staff are pinoys and pinays.:o

they cannot protest as they will be rounded up and jailed just like sbs bus drivers who protested many months ago

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

So Roy can be sacked with no consequences? Held hostage in our own country.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

So Roy can be sacked with no consequences? Held hostage in our own country.

If Roy can be sacked with no consequences, it's because Roy's fellow sinkies don't really give a shit about Roy in the first place.

As far as sinkies are concerned, their life is guided by 2 fundamental principles :

1) What's in it for me.

2) You die your business.

It's hardly a coincidence that the PAP psyche and the national psyche are in perfect sync. That's how the PAP has stayed in power for so long.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

As far as sinkies are concerned, their life is guided by 2 fundamental principles :

1) What's in it for me.

That's how the PAP has stayed in power for so long.
Sam, you are really a genius. That's exactly my sentiments as well and I have been also taking pains to express that in this forum all these while.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal

If Roy can be sacked with no consequences, it's because Roy's fellow sinkies don't really give a shit about Roy in the first place.

1) What's in it for me.

It's hardly a coincidence that the PAP psyche and the national psyche are in perfect sync. That's how the PAP has stayed in power for so long.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Well Said.
Please Up Your Own Points. 1000pts for u
:p:p:p:p