• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Observations on SBF...

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Observe simi LAN jeow...dun talk like u studying some rats in a lab...this is like real world...just like how ppl can lead double or triple life...have clones have clones...no fucking big deal....

ATARI

hahaha....and these are the pple/hypocrates who kpkb about papee for everything under the sun.
when exposed, all pretend to turn a blind eyes....and the equivalent running dog(s) will attack u as papee IB....lol.

Nice nick for a kuku birdie..

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam, To be transparent, you should have a weekly report on amount of donations you received.

I am no fan of Sam Leong... but your post makes me sick... who the fuck are you to come in and start demanding "transparency"??? You want transparency? Go demand from PAP. Fuck off you piece of shit! :oIo:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the way... this SBFObserver is so unbelievably naive that i am beginning to suspect he is not a real personality... i strongly suspect it is Sam's clone pretending to argue with himself to create traffic :biggrin:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
kukubird58,
Please do not be offended by the criticism and end up voting PAP.
some forumers need to win arguments all the time to feel good, don't let these people sidetrack your inclinations. No one can call another ball less when everyone is posting behind a nick.
hahaha.....criticism is fair game to all.....no problem at all.
but if u anyhow whack, it makes u a bully......
i cannot beat u but i will not join u.......
hence if u want to anyhow pin label, i will gladly accept it and vote for papee....

SockPuppet

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha.....criticism is fair game to all.....no problem at all.
but if u anyhow whack, it makes u a bully......
i cannot beat u but i will not join u.......
hence if u want to anyhow pin label, i will gladly accept it and vote for papee....

Pls don't do that.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My next observation relates to Sam Leong.

I cant help but notice that when he post a thread or post in someone's else thread (just like this one), it gets a lot of attention, some unwanted, some justified. Sam Leong is not god, neither is he an angel. Why this fanatical following of his ins and outs in this forum? Some may be say these people are "carrying sam's balls", others may just want the attention to be associated with the boss (just like in real life where you get some nutcase hanging around their boss all the time).

hi there

1. yo! are you referring to erect?
2. now, if you want a piece of sammy too.
3. try spotting some seatless bike in toa payoh.
4. that could be sammy:biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
For those who want to donate .. They can do so .. For those don't want to donate you can't stop ppl from donating . Anyway , Sam never force ppl to donate , and he never said he wanted to use the donation money to do charity ( at least he's honest ) .

hi there

1. drift, bingo!
2. well said too:biggrin:
3. so what if some individuals donate with his personal agenda?