• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Observations on SBF...

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In fact after reading this thread I plan to donate a third time. Why? Because I sibei song. LOL! It only costs a Chatterbox chicken rice meal but apparently it makes some folks really jealous.

Here Sam ... another round for you (whipping out my citibank visa...)

I don't understand why some ppl are jealous when they see other ppl making money .. :wink:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Thanks for the read .. Actucally u don't have to explain so much cause this is your forum .. Do what is right for yourself and for this forum ..just let them kpkb . If they think u are not doing a good job then they should set up their own forum and set their own rules .. Remember Sam , there's nothing wrong with making money !!

I make no apologies for any of the money making schemes in this forum. :p

However, I do feel the need to dispel the myth that a small donation scheme in exchange for points is going to make me rich. :rolleyes:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why so free hang around making observations? The first thing you need to understand is... nobody gives a flying fuck of what you think... whether right or wrong... and please receive my warmest welcome :oIo:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I make no apologies for any of the money making schemes in this forum. :p

However, I do feel the need to dispel the myth that a small donation scheme in exchange for points is going to make me rich. :rolleyes:

Some ppl just don't understand u need money to maintain this site ...:wink: they thought its free :wink:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
My next observation is related to kukubird's point.

When a senior member loses an argument or lacks reasoning ability - instead of being the gentleman - they will mostly take the hammer out and accuse the newbie or "smaller" member of being this or that clone or even call them PAP supporters, blah blah blah.

What an ass you are. Senior members here never never loses out in reasoning. If you are zapped or infracted that is because your reasoning is so lame that senior members want to stop you from further embarassing yourself. Btw... I am not a senior member hence non-partisan... something like nominated MP

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sam have the ability to maintain this forum for many many years .. It's time to receive some reward for his work .. If he can become a billionaire from this forum ... It's his ability .. No one have the right to say its wrong .

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't understand why some ppl are jealous when they see other ppl making money .. :wink:

I also don't understand. I want other people to be rich. If others are rich, they are more likely to become my clients in real life. The richer society gets, the more business I get. People who are jealous of rich folks are most likely employees in fixed pay jobs with little career prospects who don't benefit from rising society wealth.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My second observation - A Inf or Infp member with high power points or popularity invites clones to mimick after their nicks. Not sure whats the intention of these fakes, but it does confuse everyone seeing same avatars and similar nicks. Is this intended by sammy leong?

in SBF vocab, these are not call mimick, i call that Fans... i have many fans like tonychit, tonycheat, tonyshit...etc..

SBFObserver

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My ninth observation. Probably something closer to the person who is behind the magical keyboard having duplicates. I was just thinking how difficult it must be to have multiple personalities - sometime to behave like gals (just like a thread in the Trivia folder) or to behave like a gambler using multiple gambling nicks to being a PAP supporter (aka Kinana) to a pro opposition members.

I am sure that its a matter of time the person behind the keyboard will have split personality persona disease...

To add on...Multiple personality disorder is real but it is now called Dissociative Identity disorder. (Because the psychiatrists could not agree on what exactly a "personality " is.)

Dissociative identity disorder is not genetic but is a consequence of abuse in childhood. Severe childhood abuse is relativly rare and not every case of it produces dissociative identity disorder. Also people with DID can sometimes function very well in the world, particularly if they can present only a limited professional identity. I worked with one woman who fell apart and ended up in a psych hospital only after she reached mandatory retirement age and had to leave her clerical job for a government agency. Her whole healthy persona was tied up in her work.

Dissociative experiences are not rare at all. Most people experience them. But dissociative disorders exist on a broad spectrum. The most common dissociative mental experiences are types of "defense mechanisms" by which our minds defend against unpleasent experiences. If you have ever driven somewhere and realized that you had little memory of the trip, you have dissociated. Your mind defended you against boredom by dissociating your consciousness from the process of driving.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I also don't understand. I want other people to be rich. If others are rich, they are more likely to become my clients in real life. The richer society gets, the more business I get. People who are jealous of rich folks are most likely employees in fixed pay jobs with little career prospects who don't benefit from rising society wealth.

Well said . Clap clap .

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
To add on...Multiple personality disorder is real but it is now called Dissociative Identity disorder. (Because the psychiatrists could not agree on what exactly a "personality " is.)

Dissociative identity disorder is not genetic but is a consequence of abuse in childhood. Severe childhood abuse is relativly rare and not every case of it produces dissociative identity disorder. Also people with DID can sometimes function very well in the world, particularly if they can present only a limited professional identity. I worked with one woman who fell apart and ended up in a psych hospital only after she reached mandatory retirement age and had to leave her clerical job for a government agency. Her whole healthy persona was tied up in her work.

Dissociative experiences are not rare at all. Most people experience them. But dissociative disorders exist on a broad spectrum. The most common dissociative mental experiences are types of "defense mechanisms" by which our minds defend against unpleasent experiences. If you have ever driven somewhere and realized that you had little memory of the trip, you have dissociated. Your mind defended you against boredom by dissociating your consciousness from the process of driving.

i dun know anything about childhood abuse, but i know many sinkies love to allow the govt to abuse their ass. In fact, they allow it daily, it has becomes a daily routine for a typical sinkie.

SBFObserver

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There was discussion of the finances in this thread a couple of months ago.

The total number of InfP members now stands at 74 so that's USD1476.30.

At this rate, I'll be a multi millionare in no time. :rolleyes:

Don't you agree that its good spare change will will grow depending on how much animosity there is around this forum?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

people who are jealous of rich folks are sinkies.

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What an ass you are. Senior members here never never loses out in reasoning. If you are zapped or infracted that is because your reasoning is so lame that senior members want to stop you from further embarassing yourself. Btw... I am not a senior member hence non-partisan... something like nominated MP

I guess you really believe this.:rolleyes: