• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Observations on SBF...

SBFObserver

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi Sam

I have been an avid observer on SBF. Just to share a couple of observations. I can't write more than 500 words so post will be short.

My first observation is that there are so many duplicate members here. A member can have so many accounts. The Test Folder is infested with clones trying to make the 50 posts so that their Infp or Inf owner can up them. I just witnessed one nick called "exoboy" did this within half an hour! The 40sec rule for posting is no bar.

(to be continued)

Last edited:

SBFObserver

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My second observation - A Inf or Infp member with high power points or popularity invites clones to mimick after their nicks. Not sure whats the intention of these fakes, but it does confuse everyone seeing same avatars and similar nicks. Is this intended by sammy leong?

Last edited:

SBFObserver

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My third observation is that senior members tend to get away with posting rubbish. Is this a fair application of the rules?

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So did you clone this new account to start this thread?

If Yes, you are no different from any other whom clone themselves.

If No, you have been observing without even an account. Coward to participate or selfishly taking others idea?

SBFObserver

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So did you clone this new account to start this thread?

If Yes, you are no different from any other whom clone themselves.

If No, you have been observing without even an account. Coward to participate or selfishly taking others idea?

My response to your questions is the Latter. I have no clone. SBF is an intersting place to view even as a bystander without getting involved in the politics of power and points. I am sure you have your army of duplicates.

Bollocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Sam

I have been an avid observer on SBF. Just to share a couple of observations. I can't write more than 500 words so post will be short.

My first observation is that there are so many duplicate members here. A member can have so many accounts. The Test Folder is infested with clones trying to make the 50 posts so that their Infp or Inf owner can up them. I just witnessed one nick called "exoboy" did this within half an hour! The 40sec rule for posting is no bar.

(to be continued)

Bollocks. You are but another clone account from the testing folder using your other clones to increase their post counts with one liner replies. :biggrin:

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sad isn't it that the most fortuitous in cranking out clones must also be the one trying hardest to stay furthest away from reality.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The forum is simply a microcosm of real life. It's not for me to sterilise it. I've always left things as they are warts and all.

I can't cure stupidity and dishonesty. I can't rid the world of deceit, racism, discrimination, hatred, greed, envy and cronyism so why should I attempt to cover it up in this forum?

It was founded during an era when all aspects of Singapore were a facade and the aim was to showcase the ugly realities behind the smoke screen and reveal what Singaporeans really thought and felt.

I'm not about the change the editorial policy which has served the forum well over the years.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Clones are for misinformation. If you read carefully enough, you will know who posts the real things. e.g. hurley posted something on molest - his respond was so fast and accurate but no one realised. However, clones post chunks of misinformation and most took it for real.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
senior members tend to get away with posting rubbish

not true, posting rubbish was never encouraged, members found posting rubbish will be severely infracted, barred and banned

even rubbish heap can be found laden with gems of advice

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can't cure stupidity and dishonesty. I can't rid the world of deceit, racism, discrimination, hatred, greed, envy and cronyism

try la, tinpot, for once just try

50,000 members here all look up to you, you give the word go everybody will go

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
My third observation is that senior members tend to get away with posting rubbish. Is this a fair application of the rules?
hahaha....and these are the pple/hypocrates who kpkb about papee for everything under the sun.
when exposed, all pretend to turn a blind eyes....and the equivalent running dog(s) will attack u as papee IB....lol.

Since i am now labelled a papee supporter, i will vote for papee in the next GE for a change.
I really want to know if i becum ball-less after that.
Everything else is hot air....it is the vote that counts.

Marshal

My response to your questions is the Latter. I have no clone. SBF is an intersting place to view even as a bystander without getting involved in the politics of power and points. I am sure you have your army of duplicates.

Shit!!! You got me.:eek:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha..... there are some forummers who are almost 24/7 in sbf.
they will simply jump at anything anti-papee.
take the case of the 40 "refugees" onboard a ship being denied entry into Singapore.....it became another feeding frenzy for bashing papee....
despite being pointed out many times......some pple still post that heartless papee turned them away to leave them to die at sea...blah...blah....
every country has its own border control policy and measures....in fact many countries require u to apply for visas before u can enter...
what so unique about Singapore in this case???
Let me tell u a case that happened to my colleague....
he holds a Myamese passport and was sent to Poland for some work.....
he has to apply for a visa to enter Poland, part of EU...
he was asked to go to Germany from Poland to do some other work....
at Frankfurt, he was denied entry into Germany at the airport because he did not have a valid visa and put on the next plane back to singapore...
hence being denied entry into a country without proper travel paper is more common than u thought....

Last edited:

julyaric720

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gush, this is just perfect!
waha.jpg

SBFObserver

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My next observation is related to kukubird's point.

When a senior member loses an argument or lacks reasoning ability - instead of being the gentleman - they will mostly take the hammer out and accuse the newbie or "smaller" member of being this or that clone or even call them PAP supporters, blah blah blah.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My next observation is related to kukubird's point.

When a senior member loses an argument or lacks reasoning ability - instead of being the gentleman - they will mostly take the hammer out and accuse the newbie or "smaller" member of being this or that clone or even call them PAP supporters, blah blah blah.

Me ah? LOL