• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Obedient Wives Club not taking off in Singapore

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just 20 families asked to join, despite its popularity in region
By Yen Feng

THE Obedient Wives Club has not gained widespread public support in Singapore, despite its growing popularity in the region.

About 20 families have asked to join the club - which encourages women to submit to their husbands and meet their sexual needs - since a proposal was made last month to set it up here, said its Singapore representative Azman Ari.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's wrong with the obedient wives club? Better than the Whoreman's Charter for sure.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What's wrong with the obedient wives club? Better than the Whoreman's Charter for sure.

hi there

1. leo, you got my support man!
2. the damn women charter sucks big time for sheep here.
3. everything is more equally for its women than guys man.
4. honest, why marry then!

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is the point of making noise and no action?

A women is only obedient when they are not your wife, this is what I found out from experience.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is the point of making noise and no action?

A women is only obedient when they are not your wife, this is what I found out from experience.

It depends on who brings the dough to the house. If you are on dual income, she has control. If she solely depends on your income, she will confirm be obedient.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
fat ass,

u no need worry about it. u damn fat piece of lard will never find a wife, unless u go buy a vietnam or china one. :biggrin:

U are damn right. His only options are paid wives from poor Asian countries. At most, he can get a Russian mail order bride. :biggrin:

2360769246.jpg

Last edited:

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would say those born or before the 1970's confirm, 99.9% DEADFISH...those after those years, dead fish??

According to reports, angie of Geylang Checker is in her early thirties. :biggrin:

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/blogs/sing...founder-receives-death-threats-054832605.html

mybnmzst said on 15 Jul, 2011

The saga started when Angie the founder of the Geylang Checker website caught her boyfriend visiting prostitute. ( My Paper 15-07-11) Firstly she should blame herself, she is so scared of the truth, she immediately broke off their relationship, if she would give her BF achance to explain the truth will come out, SHE IS A DEAD FISH IN BED. Her stcuk up attitude is another reason, look now she is punishing the whole world for her fail relationship. She want to expose other men, revenge is her motive, she expect other couple she expose to break up like her and her BF. She and all her gang of failure should be working in Geylang instead to earn some experience so as not to be A DEAD FISH IN BED.

Last edited:

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would say those born or before the 1970's confirm, 99.9% DEADFISH...those after those years, dead fish??

Disagree... A lot of these bitches above 40 are horny but refuse to let go of their attitude problem. Thats why go online, webchat, seeking for fuck. Problem is they think they are still hot.... Which is not the case... Career minded, never trim pussy, never maintain... Fucking them is a torturous affair. Tried this when I was trying to save money, find free fuck... IMHO, not worth it at all.

Young PRC pussy $70-$100/hour... very hard to beat.

Fuck the obedient wives club lar... your old wife open her unshaved cheebye, ask you to lick... you want? No thanks man!

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Disagree... A lot of these bitches above 40 are horny but refuse to let go of their attitude problem. Thats why go online, webchat, seeking for fuck. Problem is they think they are still hot.... Which is not the case... Career minded, never trim pussy, never maintain... Fucking them is a torturous affair. Tried this when I was trying to save money, find free fuck... IMHO, not worth it at all.

Young PRC pussy $70-$100/hour... very hard to beat.

Fuck the obedient wives club lar... your old wife open her unshaved cheebye, ask you to lick... you want? No thanks man!

The last part I agree, but can use gillette triple blades...