• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Obama will lose because of his choice of running mate

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
i wish i could press the forward button and let u see for yourself. obama will not win this election.

the margin is narrow. but end of the day, mccain will win. mark my word.

:cool:

Well the pundits said that Clinton was gonna win last October, even before the first vote was cast- and yet....

:cool:

To be honest, when you stick yourself to a corner, you tend to lose. I have already said the presidential election would be close, results not guaranteed and still hopefully my candidate will win.

But you insist that by all means, McCain will surely, guaranteed to win. Very well really- but if someone else, not me, ask you to eat your own sock if the results were in reverse, then don't complain by that time. If I lose, I'll surely admit defeat gracefully- but would you? It seems like you won't.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
what makes u think i wont? of course i will. its just a little experiment to me. a personal experiment in predicting who is the winner in the election.