• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Obama loved MM

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at how Obama talked about MM then. MM is still loved by the world.

The same could be said for Mother Theresa, the charlatan respected and loved by the world despite her ardent efforts to promote human suffering. This, my friends, is the power of public relations.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
The same could be said for Mother Theresa, the charlatan respected and loved by the world despite her ardent efforts to promote human suffering. This, my friends, is the power of public relations.

It's the power of Western hypocrisy

xenomorph

Alfrescian
Loyal
"It's a pity that we have to wait for the Americans to tell us what great leaders we have. Some Sporeans simply can't appreciate that."

US President also praise Gaddafi
when Secretary of State Condeleeza Rice heaped praise on Gadhafi on behalf of President Bush and proudly proclaimed that...

*** Today marks the opening of a new era in U.S.-Libya relations that will benefit Americans and Libyans alike. ***

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
"It's a pity that we have to wait for the Americans to tell us what great leaders we have. Some Sporeans simply can't appreciate that."

US President also praise Gaddafi
when Secretary of State Condeleeza Rice heaped praise on Gadhafi on behalf of President Bush and proudly proclaimed that...

*** Today marks the opening of a new era in U.S.-Libya relations that will benefit Americans and Libyans alike. ***

I await what Hilary Clinton is going to say about George Yeo's loss

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I can't help but notice that this entire tread seems to be written by the same person under different guises....

Just wondering if the Americans know where Singapore is...