• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Obama Aviods Singapore Yet Again!

lhlisanidiot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obama is in Malaysia now.

If I remember correctly, this is the second time Obama visits South-East Asia without coming to Singapore.

First it was Indonesia, now it is Malaysia, both our immediate neighbours.

Didn't our leaders always say how "important" Singapore is to the US.

A big slap on the face for our PM Idiot Loong :biggrin:

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
i long suspect the democratics do not rub shoulders with the lees, unlike the republicans. sure all money that pours into the next POTUS election would be welcome, aside.

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to visit Singapore. He can always count of her support.

If I remember correctly, this is the second time Obama visits South-East Asia without coming to Singapore.

First was Indonesia, then now Malaysia.

However, our leaders always say how "important" Singapore is to US.

A big slap in the face for our PM Idiot Loong :biggrin:

pegasus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was it not LKY who was quoted as saying that Obama was not electable as he was black, too young and lacked experience to be a president being a rookie senator than!! haha how that boomerang nicely on him. This statement of his was equivalent to his "you will repent" to Aljunied voters, except that it was an international version meant for the American audience I believe, yto show how clairvoyant he is. He had to eat his words and say nice things about Obama after that. Am sure the embassy ,secret service has a record some where LOL. Besides it will be strange for Obama to come here and hold the hand of a living corpse, the very person who said he could not be president. :rolleyes:

i long suspect the democratics do not rub shoulders with the lees, unlike the republicans. sure all money that pours into the next POTUS election would be welcome, aside.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
he read Sam Forum and shake head avoid Old man at the moment. Anyway, old man may die anytime he may have to come for the wake, kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Servants always say how "important" their masters are.
however, masters can slap their slaves......... ha ha

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Come Peesai land for fuck? Got gold izit? Got oil izit? Got chiobus izit? In short, no benefits, skip also no waste.

Peesai land better learn it's place is Peesai and stop pretending to be some big brother.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the eyes of the USA, Singapore is inconsequential and irrelevant.....

Only the Singapore Govt thinks we are so important to the world......and they have the cheek to teach others to suck eggs.....

We are nothing really...... Obama's skipping Singapore proves this.......

SadPlumpGal

Alfrescian
Loyal
PLEASE don't come to Singapore!

The last time Bush came, I was stuck in traffic for hours and had kidney infection after that!

Please, please, don't come!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was it not LKY who was quoted as saying that Obama was not electable as he was black, too young and lacked experience to be a president being a rookie senator than!! haha how that boomerang nicely on him. This statement of his was equivalent to his "you will repent" to Aljunied voters, except that it was an international version meant for the American audience I believe, yto show how clairvoyant he is. He had to eat his words and say nice things about Obama after that. Am sure the embassy ,secret service has a record some where LOL. Besides it will be strange for Obama to come here and hold the hand of a living corpse, the very person who said he could not be president. :rolleyes:

flash in the pan.

http://singaporerecalcitrant.blogspot.sg/2009/11/flash-in-pan_7382.html

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
PLEASE don't come to Singapore!

The last time Bush came, I was stuck in traffic for hours and had kidney infection after that!

Please, please, don't come!

why kidney infection? no place to pang sai or pang jeo?

you should have pee in the bush sedan.....

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Only the Singapore Govt thinks we are so important to the world......and they have the cheek to teach others to suck eggs.....

Well said. We are a nobody in world politics. Only idiots say or agree we punch above our weigh.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Not 100% insignificant. Singapore can be compared to an eager prostitute who gives additional free services to Uncle Sam.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
we have a state visit by the queen of england. obama big fxxk. no one want the nigger here.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he read Sam Forum and shake head avoid Old man at the moment. Anyway, old man may die anytime he may have to come for the wake, kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

And he read that LKY is nothing more than a smear of shit on sole of shoe and singaporeans hated him with vengence and will hang all remaining PAP in the great cleansing to see those bastards and bitches dance under lamp posts