• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Idaman Community

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry for this late post. Congrats to Crystal and Vincentck on your key collection yah :smile:

Thanks Odyssey. How have you been? Its been a long time since LIJB 1 was started, more than 2 years since I read wuqi's sharing.

A new chapter is starting in my life...

ODYSSEY

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Odyssey. How have you been? Its been a long time since LIJB 1 was started, more than 2 years since I read wuqi's sharing.

A new chapter is starting in my life...

I am doing good Vincentck. Just that I have been busy somewhat and couldnt contribute and support you guys, until recently.

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hee have started to try out staying at me hse..slept soundly. Went in during the early morning of Gd Friday (1am!)
Only reach NI ard 3am! due to the holiday jam at causeway..but at least was assured when i see the security not sleeping at that time kekekeke.

The water has strong smell of chlorine i notice. after showering the bathroom smells like swimmg pool kekeke.

That aside my kids thoroughly enjoyed their short stay and lookg forward to more stays even though no furniture currently (budget depleted!) heheh.

I must tell you the trouble u go through is worth it...my advice is dont give up if got any obstacles to your attaining your dream home. Cos lemme tell you the glee n joy of your kids is priceless and worth it for me at least.

WIll update further with info on my reno and recomemndation or non recommendation. but can drop me a pm if u need any contact or info. its time to pay it forward.

tks to BRO WUQI without his Living in JB1 i may still be trapped in my pigeon hole where i am typing this msg now. But now i have a chox. Thank u Wuqi

cheers bros and sis

kengheng23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Received letter to make final payment before collecting key to my P7B house,whoo hoo looking forward to join you guys in NI soon.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congratulations. It is definitely worth it..
Hope not too many naysayers to come here and polluted the place and the property price, so those who really like here can find their ideal living space for the kids and themselves.

Hee have started to try out staying at me hse..slept soundly. Went in during the early morning of Gd Friday (1am!)
Only reach NI ard 3am! due to the holiday jam at causeway..but at least was assured when i see the security not sleeping at that time kekekeke.

The water has strong smell of chlorine i notice. after showering the bathroom smells like swimmg pool kekeke.

That aside my kids thoroughly enjoyed their short stay and lookg forward to more stays even though no furniture currently (budget depleted!) heheh.

I must tell you the trouble u go through is worth it...my advice is dont give up if got any obstacles to your attaining your dream home. Cos lemme tell you the glee n joy of your kids is priceless and worth it for me at least.

WIll update further with info on my reno and recomemndation or non recommendation. but can drop me a pm if u need any contact or info. its time to pay it forward.

tks to BRO WUQI without his Living in JB1 i may still be trapped in my pigeon hole where i am typing this msg now. But now i have a chox. Thank u Wuqi

cheers bros and sis

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
can can , but seller always gets greedy , RM850K now !

nai.. yrs one got tonnes of defects.. 501K just nice to clear state consent. titter.gif

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
chey , which msia house dun have defects ? i am just being honest to said while the rest keep quiet as afraid to affect their home prices ......
also , i bought RM539K lor , if sell RM501 , me lugi la !

mi not looking for hse liao la, all cant blow me away...u keep tight tight.

Myidaman

Hii Narmi,
Congratulations for your new home.
I m a newbie in this forum but I've been reading " living in jb" & some how it make me to find a retirement home in jb. I also have to thks bro Wuqi & others for making such a moved.
I've purchased a resale house in NI 7A & now waiting for the state consent approval. I understand that it takes about 3-6 mths for approval.
State consent approval is just a formality process?
I hope all goes well & smooth.
Thks in advance .

yahoo1234

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hii Narmi,
I m a newbie in this forum but I've been reading " living in jb" & some how it make me to find a retirement home in jb. I also have to thks bro Wuqi & others for making such a moved.
I've purchased a resale house in NI 7A & now waiting for the state consent approval. I understand that it takes about 3-6 mths for approval.
Thks in advance .

I was told that usually it takes 2-3 months for the result either to approve or not to approve. It should not be pending for more than 6 months. If it does then something is seriously wrong in the process.

nameno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Myidaman...I'm an owner of P7A as well. Did u bought end lot resale house? If so, I know who you have purchase from... :smile:
You may join our P7 FB group https://www.facebook.com/groups/332037760179774/

Hii Narmi,
Thks in advance .

Myidaman

My lawyer inform that approval takes abt 3-6 mths. I've already past 3mths + 1 week. Hope don't needs to wait till 6 mths.
Any idea if rejected what could be the reasons ?