• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Idaman Community

rtbs168

Alfrescian
Loyal
w

got a lot of minor defects. uem will keep one key for them to go in easily to retify e prob. u no need to be there. but to arrange plumber or electrician , u need to be there or yr family member to oversee e commissioning.

Are you not worried if their contractors duplicate your key? Why you need a plumber or electrician?

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you not worried if their contractors duplicate your key? Why you need a plumber or electrician?

Bro u need them to test all power outlets are workg (they will use a bulb to test all outlets) n water is flowing and flushg is clear after they install all the taps and such

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal

Must hv lotsa patience ah i must tell u first dun expect sinkie type of response but they will eventually do it cos they keyed inside their system so it will be red flagged if not cleared but will take time..

Booga

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is advisable to change all your the front and back door key cylinder if possible after all the reno work done and before reno done please add an additional temporary pad lock for security reason.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Finally have chance to see 8D show house , quality are better no wonder selling price is higher .... their designs concept are copying from EL .....

myrsing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Finally have chance to see 8D show house , quality are better no wonder selling price is higher .... their designs concept are copying from EL .....

Sis, how much better can the quality be compared to your unit? We are talking about selling price difference of 200K to 250K. :eek::o

Developer cut throat!

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
better as in the doors given , the design of the house and bigger space etc ...

willing buyer , willing seller , unfair to say developer cut throat , u can always have cheaper housing to buy ...

ODYSSEY

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi Odyssey , thanks !
Hopefully by Apr , i can start my simple reno liao , cant wait to move in to enjoy the living space !

I know your feeling. It was not too long ago that I read about your house hunting adventure n now - u r going to move in soon. There is not one day when my wife n I don't miss our JB place. So happy for you!

Good to start your reno simple n like what our good Wuqi said, we hv a lifetime to do it up! Which was exactly what we did! Enjoy!

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
It is advisable to change all your the front and back door key cylinder if possible after all the reno work done and before reno done please add an additional temporary pad lock for security reason.

Agree, its important to do that. What i did was to install the grilles and then gates and just give them the keys to the padlocks that i use. After renovation is done, the cheaper ones i dispose of, the better ones i use for other houses and mainly for areas like main gate, backgate or for the grille inside windows on 2nd floor etc.

Folks who also frequent car washing/waxing/car repair/car accessories shops, always separate your house keys from the car keys so that when handing over your car keys, security of your house is not compromised. This is as some of these establishments may have your house address as a registration requirement and knowing where you live and being able to duplicate your keys is a risk. Being in G&G is better as they still need access cards, etc but it is still good to be safe than sorry.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is as some of these establishments may have your house address as a registration requirement and knowing where you live and being able to duplicate your keys is a risk. Being in G&G is better as they still need access cards, etc but it is still good to be safe than sorry.[/QUOTE]

Access cards also can dupe as many as u like. 40-50RM only or DIY also can. titter.gif

house

Alfrescian
Loyal
every card have the id and it will be recorded for each entry and exit.
any card that not stored in the system cant have the access..
am I right??????