• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Idaman Community

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sis Crystal, you made payment first or collect keys first?

hi

u need to make sure bank have disburse the loan and call credit control and cofnirm they receive the money then you can arrange to settle the maint fees in the morning and get a clearance letter to go project office.
Prior that , u need to make appt with project office as they need 3 days in advance to clean up yr place .
In short , check payment in , make appt with project office in the afternoon or late morning , early morning go credit office to settle and get clearance letter , u can submit reno deposit at the same time so dun have to go again .

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like what Crystal has done, I'll try to get it waived off as well.

most likely can waive if delay caused by uem which lawyer cant issue letter to bank to disburse payment ...

another owner at the show room row already started to reno liao ! faster than a lot of us !

btw , security has shown improvement , they denied my contractors to come in and required me to drive there to essort them in ...

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I always pay before the due date and still got 2.6K of late payment for nothing. I also need to pay maintenance of RM150x 4 months= RM600. I tok maintenance is free for first 2 years??? Btw, how you guys pay the stakeholder money (5%)?

in S & P , its written that we need to pay 3 mths and 1 mth deposit upon keys collection .
after paying this , no need to pay for 2 yrs.

rtbs168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you Crystal we are going to be neighbor soon. Btw I am Ray, a full Singaporean, I wish to be in contact with you kind and helpful people. May I pm you?

nameno

Alfrescian
Loyal
most likely can waive if delay caused by uem which lawyer cant issue letter to bank to disburse payment ...

another owner at the show room row already started to reno liao ! faster than a lot of us !

btw , security has shown improvement , they denied my contractors to come in and required me to drive there to essort them in ...

Hi crystal, who is your reno contractor..mind to share? I'm looking for contractor for my P7A

rtbs168

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi

u need to make sure bank have disburse the loan and call credit control and cofnirm they receive the money then you can arrange to settle the maint fees in the morning and get a clearance letter to go project office.
Prior that , u need to make appt with project office as they need 3 days in advance to clean up yr place .
In short , check payment in , make appt with project office in the afternoon or late morning , early morning go credit office to settle and get clearance letter , u can submit reno deposit at the same time so dun have to go again .

Thank you crystal. Kindly advise me the address of credit office. Thanks again!

nameno

Alfrescian
Loyal
i haven use them so i wont recommend at the moment .
anyway , i am dealing with individual contractors instead of 1 main contractor .

Therefore, you design kitchen and bedroom on your own and the contractor will execute as per your ideas/design?? Do they give you some sketch or drawings?
May I know what is your reno sequence? Which one you do first and which one last...

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Therefore, you design kitchen and bedroom on your own and the contractor will execute as per your ideas/design?? Do they give you some sketch or drawings?
May I know what is your reno sequence? Which one you do first and which one last...

i am doing electrian works first , follow by kitchens . e kitchen supplier will provide design after discussion with me .

Booga

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congrats to all NI P8b neighbours! Happy shopping and planning for renovation to our home sweet home.
I received my VP and the late interest charges is around $8k :(

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
weekends was at NI , saw guards been riding bikes around 8B to check out the environment , managed to chit chat to a neighbour in another street , they were having mini gathering in the house (not yet renovate) . its the bumi end lot facing the lake , his children were enjoying themselves cycling around the environment , very kampong style ....

rtbs168

Alfrescian
Loyal
weekends was at NI , saw guards been riding bikes around 8B to check out the environment , managed to chit chat to a neighbour in another street , they were having mini gathering in the house (not yet renovate) . its the bumi end lot facing the lake , his children were enjoying themselves cycling around the environment , very kampong style ....

Well, glad to hear that. Btw, do you guys have old folks staying there when it's ready? My dad, 70+ wishes to make some friends there soon.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, glad to hear that. Btw, do you guys have old folks staying there when it's ready? My dad, 70+ wishes to make some friends there soon.

will hv de , juz tat i cant disclose yet. no one will wan to admit they are old folk. hahahahhaa
will arrange gathering when most ppl settle down. now all busy key collection , defects check etc ....
i spent 1.5 weekends to check and now body aching. checked every tiles up n down , all windows , water traps any blockage etc ....

i am very lucky , uem mixed up my key collection day i insist to have keys and arrange another days to do defects check. then e only right keys i hv are 1 main door , 2 sliding doors , the rest are not mine ! each have 3 or 4 sets , i am lucky to hv one for e most impt main door key!

now uem hv to check ard who has gotten my keys , if not they have to change all locks to me ,hahahahah. anyway i will insist them to change all coz what if ppl duplicate my keys ? dangerous.

rtbs168

Alfrescian
Loyal
will hv de , juz tat i cant disclose yet. no one will wan to admit they are old folk. hahahahhaa
will arrange gathering when most ppl settle down. now all busy key collection , defects check etc ....
i spent 1.5 weekends to check and now body aching. checked every tiles up n down , all windows , water traps any blockage etc ....

i am very lucky , uem mixed up my key collection day i insist to have keys and arrange another days to do defects check. then e only right keys i hv are 1 main door , 2 sliding doors , the rest are not mine ! each have 3 or 4 sets , i am lucky to hv one for e most impt main door key!

now uem hv to check ard who has gotten my keys , if not they have to change all locks to me ,hahahahah. anyway i will insist them to change all coz what if ppl duplicate my keys ? dangerous.

Yup, seems too early to talk about it. So far any defects you want them to rectify? Must we be around for them to rectify any defects? Perhaps should ask them to change the lock's cylinder to theirs temporary so we need not always be around when they do rectification.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
w
Yup, seems too early to talk about it. So far any defects you want them to rectify? Must we be around for them to rectify any defects? Perhaps should ask them to change the lock's cylinder to theirs temporary so we need not always be around when they do rectification.

got a lot of minor defects. uem will keep one key for them to go in easily to retify e prob. u no need to be there. but to arrange plumber or electrician , u need to be there or yr family member to oversee e commissioning.

Last edited: