• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Idaman Community

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow... So good... Wonder how much they need to pay mthly for gurkus security

Sadly, I doubt if they are paid much. They come from one of the poorest regions of the world, where hunger and poverty is rampant. Political instability is making things worse. It would not take much to get them out.

Be nice to them and these guys are extremely loyal.

"If a man says he is not afraid of dying, he is either lying or he is a Gurkha"

- Former Chief of staff of the Indian Army, Field Marshal Sam Manekshaw

tutucake

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya... But I understand that it's more expensive to engage them compared to the Indians, Indonesian or Malay guards.... I was hoping that my precinct will be able to get gurkus guards upon taking over the committee...

aliensmotor

Alfrescian
Loyal
think you can feedback to the commitees to provide a training for local guards using gurkus style. Long term calculation = less cost.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Glad that Terrence's family is ok but can imagine he must be facing some pressure from his family now. The phases against the mountain are vulnerable until full occupancy. It is quite easy to sneak in from the back as I have done so myself from the end of the linear park. I wonder if any Shaolin kungfu monks are for private hire.

dare2

Alfrescian
Loyal
...training is one thing, but if its not in the character of local guards to be committed and loyal like the gurkhas, it will be a futile effort...

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just received the VP letter. There is a RM2,000 late charges.

Anyone else has received the letter?

wow. u got e lowest among us. mine was waived off n today collected keys !
call credit control , look for haida m she will check yr file n advice whether can waive off if its uem fault

rtbs168

Alfrescian
Loyal
I always pay before the due date and still got 2.6K of late payment for nothing. I also need to pay maintenance of RM150x 4 months= RM600. I tok maintenance is free for first 2 years??? Btw, how you guys pay the stakeholder money (5%)?

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
8b. Are you going to pay the late charges?

No way I'm paying... Heheh... Either UEM waive the LPI or RHB pays for it. I already called RHB and the Cust Ser Officer asked me to fax the proof of the LPI to them, then call after a few days to check the status.

tutucake

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sister crystal, may I know what's the fb name for the Nusa idaman p5? I can't seem to find it. I will like to ask them abt the mthly maintenance for Gurkhas security...thnx

CameraMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are quick! Congratulations!

Thanks for the info. I'll contact Haida.

wow. u got e lowest among us. mine was waived off n today collected keys !
call credit control , look for haida m she will check yr file n advice whether can waive off if its uem fault

Last edited:

CameraMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like what Crystal has done, I'll try to get it waived off as well.

No way I'm paying... Heheh... Either UEM waive the LPI or RHB pays for it. I already called RHB and the Cust Ser Officer asked me to fax the proof of the LPI to them, then call after a few days to check the status.