• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Idaman Community

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lowyat forum has some experts on painting, and the type of paint and number of layers affect the price a lot.

dingdongrc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear All,

I saw a terace for subsale at Presint 7 - really nice looking. But agent say there were several buyers who got rejected because the state valuation values the intermediate units below $500K. Anyone had experience with this?

euphony

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey euphony , nice to hear from u again!
yes , i think at least another 2 mths keys will be hand over .... now busy shopping online to buy stuff ! haha ....
wat abt u ? everything gd ?
email me ?

wow that's close so you'd be joining the commuting ah for weekend home? Hope everything will be smooth for you.
yea everything's good on my side although things have changed like you mentioned much.
how to email you cannot find the email tab. Or am I getting old. haha!

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi NI peeps

fyi 8 Feb will be the first Friday prayer session. so it means the surau will officially be a mosque then.

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
What does it mean when it becomes a mosque? Will the existing bldg be made bigger?

I doubt it. As long as can accommodate at least 40 congregate then can carry out friday prayers after approval fr the My religious authority. I have been in there to do my prayers and what i can see is it can easily accommodate 150-200.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I doubt it. As long as can accommodate at least 40 congregate then can carry out friday prayers after approval fr the My religious authority. I have been in there to do my prayers and what i can see is it can easily accommodate 150-200.

Passed by the "masjid" couple of weeks back. But the word "surau" still written the wall facing the road.

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Passed by the "masjid" couple of weeks back. But the word "surau" still written the wall facing the road.

yup the word "surau" still there. may not have a change in name but still functioning as a mosque with Friday prayers which is possible too. anyway they are doing some minor renovation inside to accommodate more people as expected on Fridays.

terencetan1981

Alfrescian
Loyal
Im in precinct 5. My house was broken in yesterday midnight. 3 robbers believed to be the construction workers tied up my father and 2 nieces and took all the cash and valuables. It was such a traumatized experience when i have just moved in less than a week after renovation and installation of grille. together with the other two, my house is the third case in a month. I wonder if there is anything we can do about it.

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Im in precinct 5. My house was broken in yesterday midnight. 3 robbers believed to be the construction workers tied up my father and 2 nieces and took all the cash and valuables. It was such a traumatized experience when i have just moved in less than a week after renovation and installation of grille. together with the other two, my house is the third case in a month. I wonder if there is anything we can do about it.

Omigosh, thats horrible. I feel for you :(
Sheesh I thought that with the residents taking over the security, things would improve. Gosh probably done by the same bunch of people.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal

wow , tats scary , please join NI P5 FB to share with them wat happened and see how they can help ..

http://www.facebook.com/#!/nusa.idaman?fref=ts

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Omigosh, thats horrible. I feel for you :(
Sheesh I thought that with the residents taking over the security, things would improve. Gosh probably done by the same bunch of people.

i thought NI 8A would kenna first but so far so gd as I checked with those moved in ...
weird leh , P5 is older prescint , with the own MC , things should improve ....

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why leh? Why not P6 and P8?

the terrain is so easy to run road and hide frm e back.. hill and bushes combination. can monitor most of the hses from e top for whole day lor. sorry can't recall where's p6.

p/s: i'm not saying no good of NI. dun get me wrong. :p

Last edited:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal

your poor nieces must be scared hell out of it...will need take time to heal. take care..dude.