• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Idaman Community

Booga

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lesson learnt is to put up grille and good lockset asap and try to move in only after most of the neighbours' renovation done.

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes sis by right no need. But if unlucky they want to pay a 'visit' then the easiest one will be without grille right?[/QUOTE

how's yr reno going on ? when can move in ?

Hahah slowly but surely taking shape. Btw my cabinet they install nice nice BUT to my shock my solid surface the fella install wrong color for my dry kitchen wic was supposed to be same color with my island. My wet kitchen top was correct color. They install same color also for my dry kitchen wic was incorrect. So had to make them redo the dry kitchen top. Waiting for the window grill to be installed now.

Last will be painting but still havent got lobang. If no lobang then either i get thru the reno contractor or diy wic is unlikely kekeke

Actually i target move in be4 March sch hols so when March hols my kids can enjoy :smile:

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
narmi

luckily still can rectify. yeah, i am sure yr kids will enjoy e big space ...

Yeah sis crys luckily ey admit mistake on their part n also luckily they not fly by nite biz. My built in oven and hob will install last (even tho its there already but i locked it in my uutility room) after i moved in or at least after d grille installed

Oh yeah i'm sure my kids will enjoy the space...

Mummymoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahah slowly but surely taking shape. Btw my cabinet they install nice nice BUT to my shock my solid surface the fella install wrong color for my dry kitchen wic was supposed to be same color with my island. My wet kitchen top was correct color. They install same color also for my dry kitchen wic was incorrect. So had to make them redo the dry kitchen top. Waiting for the window grill to be installed now.

Last will be painting but still havent got lobang. If no lobang then either i get thru the reno contractor or diy wic is unlikely kekeke

Actually i target move in be4 March sch hols so when March hols my kids can enjoy :smile:

Hi Narmi - I am waiting for my unit at Setia Tropika to TOP by end of this year. Very excited about it so am trying to now start looking for reliable and honest contractors and yours sound like they fit the bill. Could you PM me their contact details, pls? Much thanks!

SandySwee

Alfrescian
Loyal
How much was your kitchen cabinet? Can pm the price and contact? Solid surface is it granite or marble or just acrylic. Many thanks

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Hi Narmi - I am waiting for my unit at Setia Tropika to TOP by end of this year. Very excited about it so am trying to now start looking for reliable and honest contractors and yours sound like they fit the bill. Could you PM me their contact details, pls? Much thanks!

Can try these guys:

TK Yong Engineering

Kitchen cabinet, tiling, painting

Mr Chong

+60 167878169

Ankasa Furniture Interior Design

Mainly furniture, furnishing and decoration, renovation & construction, customized furniture

+60 12 720 0799

Mummymoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Narmi - Not sure what happened but I've sent you a pm instead...hopefully you can reply to that message. TIA!

house

Alfrescian
Loyal
p5 had meeting last month and police and mbjbt representative also joint in, so feed back about the road lights + road to the so call datu bandar or something....
as last friday, the road - 2in and 2 out was open for public instead of 1in 1out previously- so please be careful when you drive....
hopefully the road light will be install along the road soon......
election is near...there's hope to get the road lights....

nameno

Alfrescian
Loyal
p5 had meeting last month and police and mbjbt representative also joint in, so feed back about the road lights + road to the so call datu bandar or something....
as last friday, the road - 2in and 2 out was open for public instead of 1in 1out previously- so please be careful when you drive....
hopefully the road light will be install along the road soon......
election is near...there's hope to get the road lights....

That's GREAT. Thanks for the updates.

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mummymoo i really cannot reply PM to u.

Below is the message when i press submit

The following errors occurred with your submission

Mummymoo has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi just to check if spore credit bureau can check our rating in malaysia cant the gov also know our overseas property and for those who bought before the myop isnt it risky in a sort of way if the hdb wants to penalise though it has not been done .

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi just to check if spore credit bureau can check our rating in malaysia cant the gov also know our overseas property and for those who bought before the myop isnt it risky in a sort of way if the hdb wants to penalise though it has not been done .

Dont think connected cos RHB and CIMB asked me to provide them with sg credit bureau report but never ask me to do for malaysia credit bureau. This shows they can access malaysia side but cant access sg side.
Unless there is official announcement of both countries' credit bureau sharing info, it is usually jealously guarded almost like banking secrecy.

teanotcoffee09

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont think connected cos RHB and CIMB asked me to provide them with sg credit bureau report but never ask me to do for malaysia credit bureau. This shows they can access malaysia side but cant access sg side.
Unless there is official announcement of both countries' credit bureau sharing info, it is usually jealously guarded almost like banking secrecy.

I believe banks in Malaysia can have access to our Singapore credit bureau report (probably at a fee). When I purchased my credit report, I noticed that one of the bank in Malaysia that I was talking to had made query on my credit status. Certain information about our credit history or overseas property purchase may not be confidential after all.