• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Idaman Community

nameno

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no proper signboard of Nusa Idaman at entrance near to Horizon Hills, there is no signboard to direct the visitors to Nusa Idaman. Apart from there, there is no signage for visitors to direct them to P5,P6,P7 and P8 where they need to turn left if coming from sales office. Anyone aware of this? Any feedbacks from sales office regarding this if you had raised this issue before?

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
owner trying his luck ....
btw, heard P4 had robbery case last week from P7 FB , u might want to ask ard ....
what type of guards are P4 using now ?

I read from P5 FB page the recent breakin was in P5, and now that the P5 residents committee are taking over, they are keen to resolve this problem.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I read from P5 FB page the recent breakin was in P5, and now that the P5 residents committee are taking over, they are keen to resolve this problem.

ok, any idea which Prescnt is using Gurka guards now?
i think P8 guards all should be replaced too , i mangaged to get in last 2 weeks wo showing any pass etc ....
Wonder why 8A residents not doing anything yet ? do they feels okay for ppl loitering ard ?

Last edited:

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes indeed, there was a case in my precinct 4. It was from the row facing the hill (dun wanna reveal the unit no.) mine facing the houses. Not many people moved in yet in that row (4 so far i think)...of the 4 the one that kenna was d only one got no grille..so u go figure.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes indeed, there was a case in my precinct 4. It was from the row facing the hill (dun wanna reveal the unit no.) mine facing the houses. Not many people moved in yet in that row (4 so far i think)...of the 4 the one that kenna was d only one got no grille..so u go figure.

by right , staying in G&G shouldnt need to install grills . i thought the guards are suppose to patrol around ?

hopefully the guards are being replaced now ....

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
by right , staying in G&G shouldnt need to install grills . i thought the guards are suppose to patrol around ?

hopefully the guards are being replaced now ....

Yes sis by right no need. But if unlucky they want to pay a 'visit' then the easiest one will be without grille right?

tutucake

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think P8 guards all should be replaced too , i mangaged to get in last 2 weeks wo showing any pass etc ....
Wonder why 8A residents not doing anything yet ? do they feels okay for ppl loitering ard ?

Hi Crystal,

how did u enter the precinct without scanning the access card to lift the gantry?

Or is it the gantry not ready yet?

iamapseudoneem

Alfrescian
Loyal

Maybe the guards recognize you and your car already so they let you in without checking your pass? I recognize some of the guards when I drive up and they recognize me too so I don't get stopped.

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe the guards recognize you and your car already so they let you in without checking your pass? I recognize some of the guards when I drive up and they recognize me too so I don't get stopped.

Actually they let you in because you have the car sticker on ur car; same with me too.

I keep on forgetting to complain to UEM about the access card reader. Apparently it's still spoiled.