• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Idaman Community

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Light up some candles in e bathroom...

wow..tiong 大嬏 beri e ro.man.tic..一下 titter.gif

Last edited:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
I stay in a rented HH house; cheap lights and fans installed makes the experience dreadful. Too many problems to mention here.

Anyway, by tomorrow all my light problems should be fixed; just in time for my family visiting on Sat.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Dear Sir, great to hear that!

abugumgum

Alfrescian
Loyal
I stay in a rented HH house; cheap lights and fans installed makes the experience dreadful. Too many problems to mention here.

Anyway, by tomorrow all my light problems should be fixed; just in time for my family visiting on Sat.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Glad to hear that, Merry Christmas.
Little things to fix around the house can suck up much time and maybe Rm. But yours is rented, I can understand as I rented an apartment before. This is the main reason that I moved on to buying my own place. :smile:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
no one care about the access road to BI/HH??

i think majority of us have not gotten the keys yets so we have no say at the moment.
Probably u should ask the exisitng residents to voice up.
I heard the older prescnts residents have malay lawyers etc , maybe they can help out ?

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
Glad to hear that, Merry Christmas.
Little things to fix around the house can suck up much time and maybe Rm. But yours is rented, I can understand as I rented an apartment before. This is the main reason that I moved on to buying my own place. :smile:

Merry Christmas everyone. My lighting problems has been fixed.

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
UEM are going to close to access road from NI to BI/HH again from 7pm to 7am PERMANENTLY for safety issue due to no road lights.
I am very unhappy to find out this and issued a strong complaints to them, however, I think one complaint is not useful at all.....

May I request for help from all NI residents to help and gather forces to make a complaint to UEM when they issue us the memo later.
I think UEM shall provide us a safe exit for us instead of restricted the usage of our main proper access road for our daily life.

I think UEM shall install the road lights to solve the problem of the safety of the mentioned access road to BI/HH big road with 2-3 lanes instead of restrict and close the road to the residents and ask us to exit through the single lane road through BI for our daily life.

It's shameful that we were requested to use a darker and more dangerous road (towards nusa sentral) and the single lane road through other taman (colombia asia- Bukit indah school) and never provide us a direct exit to the plus highway (only entrance but no exit to Tuas!).
Such a big taman with so many residents( and incresing )need to use a one lane road for exit is not acceptable for me.

Please help.... shall we combine force and complaint to UEM later?
Thank you.

Hi Bro House,

How do you know this? When will they implement the closure? The road was still open last night.

house

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think majority of us have not gotten the keys yets so we have no say at the moment.
Probably u should ask the exisitng residents to voice up.
I heard the older prescnts residents have malay lawyers etc , maybe they can help out ?

I think you guys that haven't collect keys can voice up louder than the existing residents as UEM still have to entertain and service you guys as new buyers. :smile:
if any of u at sales office, try to ask about the lighting for that road. lets see how your sales person response to you...

Last edited:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you guys that haven't collect keys can voice up louder than the existing residents as UEM still have to entertain and service you guys as new buyers. :smile:
if any of u at sales office, try to ask about the lighting for that road. lets see how your sales person response to you...

we had discussed this before in this thread , u refer back to see.
once signed the dotted line , u think they care so much meh ...

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh... ok ok....:smile: didnt have much time to revert back recently... will come here to read more often

Bro House

Where got never care wats happening to d road..i for one care enough to ask the uem personnel. It was meant to be handed over to Majlis but for some reason they do not want to take over. in fact uem have already prepared everythg like lighting cables etc..except for inspectn by majlis (i suspect some grease needed and this was suggested as wats needed by another owner who happen to be there and we received a knowing smile fr d personnel..) until that happen its in a limbo but no closure as yet.

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did you end up engaging Chong the electrician? If yes, is he steady one?

Hi, Chong was very responsive; wanted to come on the evening on the day I called; but I wasn't it at 6pm. Anyway, he came a bit late because of van troubles and helped to fix other lighting issues on Friday. He said he'll come back when we have bought the replacement parts, but on that day, the landlord's electrician also came an hour late, and bought/replaced the spoilt lights.

I SMS-Ed Chong to tell him no need to come anymore and asked him how much; be said no need to pay, free work. Anyway, I feel bad about it and will call him tomoro to ask for his bank account and what other services he provides.

Hopefully he does big work too, then I can engage him for my 8B house next year.

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, Chong was very responsive; wanted to come on the evening on the day I called; but I wasn't it at 6pm. Anyway, he came a bit late because of van troubles and helped to fix other lighting issues on Friday. He said he'll come back when we have bought the replacement parts, but on that day, the landlord's electrician also came an hour late, and bought/replaced the spoilt lights.

I SMS-Ed Chong to tell him no need to come anymore and asked him how much; be said no need to pay, free work. Anyway, I feel bad about it and will call him tomoro to ask for his bank account and what other services he provides.

Hopefully he does big work too, then I can engage him for my 8B house next year.

Vincent bro
Chong can do instant water heater connection as well isit? I going to buy the instant water heater only n will need it to be connected. Wats his rate btw for lightings etc if u kno?

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vincent bro
Chong can do instant water heater connection as well isit? I going to buy the instant water heater only n will need it to be connected. Wats his rate btw for lightings etc if u kno?

Hi Narmi, dunno whether be does all those works or not. When he came to my house, I was not there and my wife instructed him. So I didn't have a chance to ask for his range of services. Anyway, I will call him to have a short chat and will report back.

abugumgum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Narmi, dunno whether be does all those works or not. When he came to my house, I was not there and my wife instructed him. So I didn't have a chance to ask for his range of services. Anyway, I will call him to have a short chat and will report back.

Hi Vincentck, can share Chong's contact? Thinking of adding power sockets.

I am also looking for handyman services too, plumbing, window leaks etc.

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have anyone install voice n internet in NI? Wic telco got support NI area? It seems TM does not do it. Fr what I hear cos uem has a subsidiary telco hence must use that telco only but i not sure wic one.

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Vincentck, can share Chong's contact? Thinking of adding power sockets.

I am also looking for handyman services too, plumbing, window leaks etc.

Chong's contact is 019-764 0071; sharing it out here as I feel all will benefit from this as well as Chong with an increase in business.

His range of services: electrical wiring (can be concealed or exposed), autogate, alarm system, small renovation, wiring for AC and water heater (but no installation) and other electrical/wiring-related type of work. Call him to ask him for specific work that you might need him to do.

When my house is ready, I'll probably engage him to do wiring for my garden lighting. Also, I dunno his rates and I forgot to ask whether he installs power points. But I believe he can do it.

Last edited: