• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Idaman Community

cogan

I think he meant e dirty water will be discharged 2 e lake thru e pipe. Tat will make ur lake dirty n full of rubbish, like a collection point... Tats how I interpreted his post

Sorry ar ... I'm not putting down NI .. Just trying 2 interpret his msg ...

ya, that's what i mean. but as long as they maintain the place, means no rubbish, lake not polluted, not a breeding ground for mosquitoes, then should be ok.
Btwm travelling to second link from there do we need to make a turn at bukit indah first? cause i see only one direction from highway to enter NI. the other direction need to enter bukit indah

nameno

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya, that's what i mean. but as long as they maintain the place, means no rubbish, lake not polluted, not a breeding ground for mosquitoes, then should be ok.
Btwm travelling to second link from there do we need to make a turn at bukit indah first? cause i see only one direction from highway to enter NI. the other direction need to enter bukit indah

If I'm not wrong..if you want to enter 2nd link highway, you need to go through Bukit Indah/passby Jusco. There is no way to enter the highway from main Nusa Idaman entrance. I always go to NI through Bukit Indah coz P7A is near to back entrance.

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
From NI to 2nd Link highway, there are 2 ways depending on ur destination. If u wanna go to Singapore, you can exit NI thru the back way (long winding road which is unlit at night), turn right after the small guardhouse towards HH and enter Coastal Highway to head towards 2nd Link highway to Sg.

If you want to go to KL thru 2nd Link highway, you can take the same road, but turn right towards Jusco. Alternatively, exit NI using the highway in front of Columbia Asia towards BI and make a u-turn at the cross junction traffic lights near Jusco.

Does this answer ur question?

Booga

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any of you realise P8b home fencing very low?
If we build higher concreate fencing expensive?
Do we need to ask for neighbours permission and share cost?

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
not sure leh .... depends e costs .... maybe doing those wiring to prevent ppl climb over
i staying in sg. today visited a forummer's house n went to see some developments which i never been to.
was at second row fr e lake at 430pm n i could hear e speaker loud n clear but lasted 5 mins n guard told only fri is 30 mins ...
no sign of flood after a heavy rain pour n no leaking in e house ...

Last edited:

Booga

Alfrescian
Loyal
:( speaker that loud .....
Fri " headache" day
What about early morning? Only daily 4.30 pm?
Mine is second last row. Can hear from there?
After the new mosque build, the existing " surau" will move right?

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
second last row facing lake ? if 8/11 , wont be too loud .... e speaker is facing my bedroom diagonally .am not too sure e time , i went ni so many times n this is first time i heard it .... i think first timing is early 6 plus ....
not too sure e surau leh ....i thought is awarded surau , will remove meh ...

Booga

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mine not facing lake. The opposite direction facing " green.
I thought hv mosque then no nd surau?
If early morning very quiet, might be loud " piang"...

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
second last row facing lake ? if 8/11 , wont be too loud .... e speaker is facing my bedroom diagonally .am not too sure e time , i went ni so many times n this is first time i heard it .... i think first timing is early 6 plus ....
not too sure e surau leh ....i thought is awarded surau , will remove meh ...

KC, remember hor. Below 600, boleh? Dont mind the noise. Dont mind if its end lot with 10 feet land. Dont mind even if it look like int lot to me. Dont mind even if its not fully renovated hor, ah nia.

Last edited:

Booga

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whaomi, end lot should worth more than $600k ++ now .
Heard new launch west lake intermediate gg be $600k ++ at least.

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pai seh

my selling price is 800k , no bargain ....

Tot can solve ur problem lah, ah nia. Tapi 800K kar kui (too high) leow...

Whaomi, end lot should worth more than $600k ++ now .
Heard new launch west lake intermediate gg be $600k ++ at least.

But KC lamenting teres a torn infront of her house leh. So let me be the sacrificial lamb. I buy over her unit. :smile:

Last edited:

Booga

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whaomi,
Don' t take away my " tok penghulu kg"...
Wait my kg not safe anymore :biggrin:

Price wise coz a lot demand so price increase .

Last edited:

Booga

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard gg to be same size....
Interior wise no one knows till launch.
Is west lake higher land parcel? Maybe higher land justify the price.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tot can solve ur problem lah, ah nia. Tapi 800K kar kui (too high) leow...

But KC lamenting teres a torn infront of her house leh. So let me be the sacrificial lamb. I buy over her unit. :smile:

thanks for yr concern, i am sure i can find other sarcrificial lamb willing to pay 800k .....