• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Idaman Community

hippoheyhey

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brothers, do u know if the rubbish from service apartments are thrown down using common chute or placed in bins outside common corridors?

And also what are potential red flags for serviced apartment?

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
another 5% of progress billings just sent to me , "the sewage works servicing the said building" , another 10% can hand over liao ! hee
as of now is 70% completed...

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
another 5% of progress billings just sent to me , "the sewage works servicing the said building" , another 10% can hand over liao ! hee
as of now is 70% completed...

I can see the progress at Jalan 8/7 and 8/8 are so much faster than the rest. I think slowest progress/probably last to be done is Jalan 8/11 row.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can see the progress at Jalan 8/7 and 8/8 are so much faster than the rest. I think slowest progress/probably last to be done is Jalan 8/11 row.

yes 8/8 quite fast means pay money fast too ! haha ...
did u see my house infront , were the m&ds removed when u are there last week ?

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. That one. Was e breakfast sumptuous? Hehe
Learned about another high rise today near BI n im interested to find out more. Let's not high jack this thread.

bro. u look see idaman residences?..i was at the launch last week. din buy anything also. enjoyed the free breakfast tho.

yonglip

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. That one. Was e breakfast sumptuous? Hehe
Learned about another high rise today near BI n im interested to find out more. Let's not high jack this thread.

i think u referring to D'Inspire by KSL. its near to setia's sky executive and sky loft. In fact its behind Keck Seng. comparing the 2 tho, personally i still prefer Idaman Residences.

cheers.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyo! Like tat u also know ... For investment, 1 of em clearly stand out more in terms of location ... Still assessing now

i think u referring to D'Inspire by KSL. its near to setia's sky executive and sky loft. In fact its behind Keck Seng. comparing the 2 tho, personally i still prefer Idaman Residences.

cheers.

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
P8D grounds next to the surau

Attachments

• image-3652159372.jpg
    image-3652159372.jpg
    601.6 KB · Views: 289
  • image-1572596467.jpg
    image-1572596467.jpg
    540.1 KB · Views: 230
  • image-1134771398.jpg
    image-1134771398.jpg
    608 KB · Views: 234
Last edited:

iamapseudoneem

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I'm not mistaken P8D will be built on the area to the left of the empty plot of land beside the surau. Much closer to the lake. That large empty lot in the 1st picture is for the planned mosque.
I recall there were already markings on the ground designating the 8D unit lots when I visited NI a few weeks back. Do correct me if I got it wrong.

P8D grounds next to the surau

Last edited: