• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Idaman Community

dragonlance

Alfrescian
Loyal
What small girl... I dun see anything??
Ha... That is my niece la... Checked with sales office, won't b this year... Mayb can shoot for 2nd quarter next year? They still have quite a bit of touch up to do, still busy planting and doing up gardens etc. after that, still need to wait for CF...

Booga

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope it will be early 1Q. They mentioned might be able to get May'13.
But really damn fast ler....

I cant wait to enjoy the breeze & jog there daily .
Totally agree with what u had said regarding the P8 NI.

dragonlance

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya... And I think they do put some thoughts into landscaping. We have frangipanis, bamboos and various other plants that I cannot name thrown in the mix... Not your usual same type of nondescript aneamic looking trees. I particularly love the frangipanis!

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dragonlance

I was there ard 4 plus. Gd weather today at jb. Went legoland.
Now still having massage at bk indah.
How i wish i can stay at my house now so tat i dun hv to drive long way back ... Yawn

Crystal, please give us your verdict of the massage at BI. If good, please share the recommendation! :smile:

Ya... And I think they do put some thoughts into landscaping. We have frangipanis, bamboos and various other plants that I cannot name thrown in the mix... Not your usual same type of nondescript aneamic looking trees. I particularly love the frangipanis!

The landscaping really convinced my mum and dad and my mum esp strongly supported my purchasing NI8b after that.

roxanne

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very nice taken pictures. It looks like its almost completed. Can see my unit from one of the pics with playground.:smile:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Crystal, I went to Legoland too for the annual pass ID after NI around 2 ish pm... Queued for nearly an hour for our turn... Hope u got yours smoothly...

no ah , i didnt buy. i went in for a tour n bought a few items for my nephews ....

Last edited:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
mingchye

i went to the new openly eminent reflexology opp jusco ...
the massage are not bad just tat they keep promoting to do add on ...
also not much privacy , as in we had foot massage n shoulder n back massage , when doing back massage , we hv to lie down and infront of us has a row of chairs with customers looking at us while they doing foot massage...

they only hv private rooms for body massage ..... other shops will hv private room ...

but for 100mins for leg , shoulder n back massage which costs rm88. , its not bad .....

btw , u guys should try s11 supper like satay , bbq fish , very nice and affordable!
me just bk fr jb not long ago , wat a long day ....

Last edited:

nameno

Alfrescian
Loyal
mingchye

i went to the new openly eminent reflexology opp jusco ...
the massage are not bad just tat they keep promoting to do add on ...
also not much privacy , as in we had foot massage n shoulder n back massage , when doing back massage , we hv to lie down and infront of us has a row of chairs with customers looking at us while they doing foot massage...

they only hv private rooms for body massage ..... other shops will hv private room ...

but for 100mins for leg , shoulder n back massage which costs rm88. , its not bad .....

btw , u guys should try s11 supper like satay , bbq fish , very nice and affordable!
me just bk fr jb not long ago , wat a long day ....

Should try Soul Asia Thai Massage at Nusa Bestari...RM53/hour for full body massage. Its worth it every penny...

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
no , i dun like thai massage ... me old bones , dun enjoy they cracking my bones here n there ....

actually , i prefer malaysian masseur , still think they more down to earth ....

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
dragonlance, u bought which lane ? i dun really see e playgroundnwhen i visited my house ytd . is it near the lake or guardhouse ?

ytd , the gantry barrier hit my car boot when e security stopped n ask me things !

Booga

Alfrescian
Loyal
Crystal,
Omg, ur car ok?

The playground shld be the opposite direction of the lake.
The second last row . The wide road and big field at the centre in between last row n second last.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi booga

hee , my kimchi boot is ok... thanks

btw , when i drove out, a stray dog at the guard house was barking n chase a small distance to my car ....

dragonlance

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Crystal, sry... Would like to maintain some privacy but I can tell you my unit is in the middle, neither close to lake nor the playground. It's nearer to guardhouse area :-)... Yes, as booga mentioned, the playground is at the other end of p8, far from the lakeside

Booga

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talking about dog, the other day when i go checkout my new plc, i saw a guard dog following a guard doing patrolling at the BI home near us. Can we have guard dog in P8 as well?

Sis, can train the stray dog , hehehe.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Crystal, sry... Would like to maintain some privacy but I can tell you my unit is in the middle, neither close to lake nor the playground. It's nearer to guardhouse area :-)... Yes, as booga mentioned, the playground is at the other end of p8, far from the lakeside

ok. no prob .. u sounds like my front or back row neighbour.