• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

nusa duta

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Hakka Cantonese son of pahang whore like you are always coward and sneaky attacking hokkiens.
Told you riao..My fuckkien learnt in SAF. My cuntonese learnt by watching Cuntoneee drama and movies when young. Fuckka, dunno what the fug how to speak. Only know Fuckka Yong TauFu and that doughy balls with fried onions. Hailang-nese know only their cheekon lice. Tiuchew, learn bit by bit but my karchng not red enough yet :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just go Shell Station, buy a can of petrol and pour over them and light them up. Fuck these Jiuhukias. Quick quick, go teach them a lesson.
Why should I? Don’t forget unlike you coward criminals, I am always lawful and don’t do illegal things.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just go Shell Station, buy a can of petrol and pour over them and light them up. Fuck these Jiuhukias. Quick quick, go teach them a lesson.

Before u pour petrol those jiuhukia already have tons of fire crackers/works with them. They may just lite it up n throw at me man...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Told you riao..My fuckkien learnt in SAF. My cuntonese learnt by watching Cuntoneee drama and movies when young. Fuckka, dunno what the fug how to speak. Only know Fuckka Yong TauFu and that doughy balls with fried onions. Hailang-nese know only their cheekon lice. Tiuchew, learn bit by bit but my karchng not red enough yet :biggrin:
Coward son of whore liar no need to talk so much shit when you dare not reveal what dialect group you are while slandering hokkiens and me non stop.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Before u pour petrol those jiuhukia already have tons of fire crackers/works with them. They may just lite it up n throw at me man...
Ya very possible. They smashed up one PRC car mirror when they parked slightly over the line but no problem when jiuhukias ownselves park over the line.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Ya very possible. They smashed up one PRC car mirror when they parked slightly over the line but no problem when jiuhukias ownselves park over the line.
That's why I hate all these Jiuhukias. However, PAP loves them. Fuck PAP :FU::FU::FU:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw that’s what one PRC staying in Bukit indah told me, not Nusa Duta. Didn’t I say everywhere the same big self entitlement nuisance and big bully?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now I look down on me for being Chup Cheng izzit? :frown::frown::frown:

I am entitled to look down on anyone chap cheng bastard or not that not only looked down on me but insulted me slut whore mistress non stop and called it entertainment. And that’s you coward liar chinese traitor dog hiding behind chap cheng bastard.