• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Duta Page

eagle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good to hear that. TNB being the only power supply in Malaysia, they really enjoy the monopoly.
Went to Setia office yesterday, surprised to see the new condo Sky View is almost sold out.
They only allowed early birds who booked early to go in and select unit, no walk in customer !
Bukit Indah area is super hot now.

eagle

Alfrescian
Loyal
316966_10200303558622421_1460607385_n.jpg

IJM D'Rich Executive Suites at Nusa Duta.

KelvinC

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard from IJM that its final phase of SD @ ND will be lauched sometime Mar-Apr 13 (at steep price in my opinion). Interested ones may approach IJM office for enquiry.

Shaven

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nusa Duta last phase semi-d's (50 x 80) indicative price from RM1.8m; bungalow(50 x 100) from RM2.6m... soft launch!

Kentang

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah... i tot last Dec prices are stiff for semi-d now even higher!what is it with Nusa Duta that makes it so popular?

alnine

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah... i tot last Dec prices are stiff for semi-d now even higher!what is it with Nusa Duta that makes it so popular?

I thought HH price raise is faster ?!?
I think it is the general market trend. The new design looks nicers and bigger. The semi-d have also higher ceiling, seems brighter which I prefer.

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought HH price raise is faster ?!?
I think it is the general market trend. The new design looks nicers and bigger. The semi-d have also higher ceiling, seems brighter which I prefer.

Not sure if this is true. Heard that only 7 bungalows and 7 SemiD for foreigners. They are already blocking units with RM 10k to their lawyers.

Last edited:

alnine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not sure if this is true. Heard that only 7 bungalows and 7 SemiD for foreigners. They are already blocking units with RM 10k to their lawyers.

Wooow.... If so few for non malaysian buyers I wonder why the Johoreans accuse Singaporeans pushing up the price.

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Guys,
Who should I address my concern in black and white about a serious defect that remain unresolved , depite many visits to the maintenence dept at 2nd floor IJM office?
Thanks

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Guys,
Who should I address my concern in black and white about a serious defect that remain unresolved , depite many visits to the maintenence dept at 2nd floor IJM office?
Thanks

You can talk to the lawyer, ask them to hold back the last 5 percent payment to the developer. In SG, if the defects are not resolved within stipulated time, can ask your own contractors to rectify the defects and ask lawyer to deduct from this last 5 percent payment.

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can talk to the lawyer, ask them to hold back the last 5 percent payment to the developer. In SG, if the defects are not resolved within stipulated time, can ask your own contractors to rectify the defects and ask lawyer to deduct from this last 5 percent payment.

Thanks for advise . Those guys finally get moving , not so bad as I think . It was a underground pipe leakage , which they managed to trace and get it replaced . Fortunately that pipe is outside the house, need to hack a big hole !

Liew2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
A hypothetical question for opinions. Let’s assume that a double storey Semi-D has a 10 ft. clearance from the back of the house to the common back boundary wall of his neighbour. The neighbour decides to extend the back of his house (including the first floor), right to the back boundary wall. The first Owner has the same intention to extend the back elevation of his house in a similar design as well. Normally, the back elevation will have windows for the back rooms and bathroom ventilation openings. Are such extensions allowed by law and the SPA? I would hate to have my back door neighbour carrying out such an extension, particularly for the first floor. This will end up with both windows, practically looking into each other with loss of privacy.